Reviews for Together
Ghostinthemachine chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I liked it, the reminiscence was very nice, decently detailed and I can see the relationships you described as ones in game, I sure as heck didn't see the LeoxZerva coming haha, not bad!
Mystic Cake chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Huh... a yaoi fic... wasn't expecting that based on the discription... just as well, it's nice and short and I'll review it just the same as any other fic, so here we go:

First, even for a oneshot it moved VERY quickly- I mean, each of the generations basically only got 1 sentence, then it's on to the next one. Some slower pacing would be nice, like Zerva reminiscing about certain memorable events in said generation, not just 'the hero was like this' and move on.

Second, the development of Zerva's feelings to Rex (and Leo, apparantly... not sure which one he's actually in love with, seems to be both...) is pretty much nonexistent, it's pretty much just 'it happened, so accept it' This whole idea would be nice for a longer, more gradual fic of Zerva's developing feelings for Rex (or Leo, if he gets brought back like in the True Ending) across their adventures together, but as it is it feels much too rushed and unbelievable.

That's abut it for problems as far as I can see in this particular minute; on the other side, what I liked about your fic was the overall idea of the fic and the good and proper spelling and grammar (no mistakes that I could see, that's more than I can say for most things that I write).