Reviews for Silver Lining
Rock on
history chapter 21 . 8/23
I love this story!
arcticfox42 chapter 21 . 7/8
This was a very interesting and different idea. I enjoyed it.
Thanks for the happy ending. ;)

Thanks for sharing.
Very good story
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 21 . 6/11
I know you finished this quite a while ago, but I jut wanted to comment that you're portrayal of someone recovering from that kind of vicious assault (14 years later I still have trouble with the r word...) was masterful. Been there, done that, and I kind of wish I could have had the same coping mechanism. You also made me think quite a bit about what my fiance went through in supporting me. Beautifully done, congratulations.
sjrodgers23 chapter 21 . 6/5
loved this story please do a sequel love to read more on this story and the future for Harry and friends. thank you did authar and molly survive
kittensgalor chapter 21 . 5/15
I died and went to kitten animagus hell. You made the ride very comfortable and enjoyable. This is such an adorable story. I always liked the Harry/Blaise pairing and you completely did it justice. I admit I was slightly hesitant to read this at first, not thinking I was going to really enjoy it but I'm so glad I took the chance to read it. I truly love it!
CybeleSummon chapter 21 . 5/13
this story was amazing!
atymer chapter 21 . 5/9
Good, no fanfare for the crazy old coot. I expect Ron will get executed by some kind diabolical torture because his narrow minded views will not find a place in a Voldy controlled Britain. Duh! I liked this ending, Harry's welfare being put first before the war.
adafrog chapter 21 . 5/1
Very good, thanks.
duchessme chapter 21 . 4/24
a very fitting endng
love how the whole story
rekrula chapter 21 . 4/24
Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 21 . 4/24
I love it! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
MrsH chapter 21 . 4/24
Thanks for the different take on how Harry could heal and survive. I was disappointed in the ending - it just trailed off instead of drawing to a conclusion - but otherwise it was an interesting tale.

You have talent, and a good editor could have helped you cut down on the filler and fluff in the beginning and develop the overall plot more fully.

I look forward to reading your work in the future, here or commercially, and wish you success.