Reviews for Silver Lining
Amazing!~~~~~
paz chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Wonderful
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
This turned out to be an excellent story. It covered almost of the bases so a larger crowd could enjoy it. Well done Your Majesty-cursty-;-)
Alicia 112162005 chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
You have to write more fùćkìńg chapters if you don't want to fuck the whole thing up
Corala chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
This was so good
snowie95 chapter 21 . 7/15/2016
This was one of the greatest stories I have read, and believe me when I say that I've read quite a few. To put it bluntly, your writing style is fantastic and even though I told myself I wouldn't, a couple of tears were shed at the end of it all. Its not everyday one comes upon a story like this and I'd like to thank you for that opportunity. Your a fabulous writer so please, on behalf of all your fans out there (including me), keep writing.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
a lot of misplaced animal cruelity in this story
hyyy chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
7uioooiuytrewertyuiuytr
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Dante! do you watch minecraft diaries by aphmau?
misuky7 chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
This was a breathtaking story. I absolutely loved reading it. I couldn't put it down, figuratively of course. I adored Blaise and Harry's relationship. Pansy was a lovely surprise and Silver was just the cutest. :3
Lili chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Yes there is one that's simi but it's only similar to that Harry turns into an animal, has a collar to help keep him as said animal, but that's it. Anyway I LOVE your stories especially Blood Matters I've been looking for one like this for LONG time it's ridiculous.
bleach103 chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Rock on
history chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
I love this story!
arcticfox42 chapter 21 . 7/8/2015
This was a very interesting and different idea. I enjoyed it.
Thanks for the happy ending. ;)

Thanks for sharing.