Reviews for Silver Lining
Phoenix414 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Another wonderful installment. I can't wait to see how Italy turns out for them.
Padfootette chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
great chapter i love this story
misteeirene chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
This is great,, how did I miss it? Can't wait for update,, thx ;)
Angel JJK chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Mean old Dunbles. Good that Karissa's on Harry's side . Til next time.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Update soon! I love this story!
Nekobaby1997 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Love this story
megipegi chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Nice chapter, thank you.
mithrilandtj chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Yay an Update!

I so hope that they can keep Albus away from Harry for awhile
atymer chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Dumpy is driving me nuts, so how Severus hasn't hexed him to Canada and back I will never know.
The itch to strangle the old wanker is unbearable. Soon, I keep telling myself, soon soon you will get your chance. *here's hoping*
jul244 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Very cute story so far, and very nicely written! I love Harry's kitten alter-ego. I was a bit disappointed when Harry got together with Blaise (Drarry is my unsinkable ship! :D ) but I quickly got over it. You write their relationship very well! Great job, and I can't wait to read more!
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
will siruis convince dumbledore to get harry to stay with him during the summer
what will happen next
blackangel150 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
hahah love this chapter
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I was SO excited to see the update! It was great - loved seeing cute little Silver (especially the last part of the chapter. It was just adorable). I am very worried about what Dumbles is up to (undoubtedly nothing good); I hope that he does kidnap Harry before the end of the year.

Great update - I can't wait to read more!
adafrog chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Very good.
glrt chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I'm really enjoying your story. I questioned your use of the term "father figure" in the first paragraph. Since the adoption went through months before, wouldn't Severus simply be "father?" Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read your next update.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »