Reviews for Silver Lining
hyggale chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I adore this story. It started out unbearably sad, but now it's adorable. I love how you portray Severus, as he's my favourite male character.

As for pairings, out of the three, I think i'd like to see Harry with Fred. I personally think Fred would be good for him. He's caring and cuddly, funny, loves to joke, but can be serious when needed. (I had the compulsion to write 'Sirius' instead of 'Serious'.) He'd be the stress reliever when Harry needed it, and he'd use jokes to cheer him up.

Draco/Harry is terribly overdone, and even though it's fanfiction, I just can't see it ever working out. They just hate eachother so much in the books.

Blaise/Harry is odd, and I don't know how I feel about it, really.

Anyway, excellent work! Keep posting, please?
DarkestAngel13 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
This is adorable so far :)

As for pairings, I would really love Harry to be with Blaise Zabini. I think it's not too common of a pairing and since Zabini isn't a huge character in the books you can write him however you want without being OOC. I'm a fan of sexy Italian Blaise in fanfiction, personally, and I think he could be great for Harry. There won't be that old animosity like with Draco nor the complications of Ron being an ass if her were with a Weasley.

So, it's up to you, but I'd totally support harry/Blaise. :) hope you add more soon!
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Hippie another chappie. Update again soon loved it.
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love this please update soon
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29