Reviews for Silver Lining
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Dante! do you watch minecraft diaries by aphmau?
Raven J. Haile chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
This was a breathtaking story. I absolutely loved reading it. I couldn't put it down, figuratively of course. I adored Blaise and Harry's relationship. Pansy was a lovely surprise and Silver was just the cutest. :3
Lili chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Yes there is one that's simi but it's only similar to that Harry turns into an animal, has a collar to help keep him as said animal, but that's it. Anyway I LOVE your stories especially Blood Matters I've been looking for one like this for LONG time it's ridiculous.
bleach103 chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Rock on
history chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
I love this story!
arcticfox42 chapter 21 . 7/8/2015
This was a very interesting and different idea. I enjoyed it.
Thanks for the happy ending. ;)

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
Very good story
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
I know you finished this quite a while ago, but I jut wanted to comment that you're portrayal of someone recovering from that kind of vicious assault (14 years later I still have trouble with the r word...) was masterful. Been there, done that, and I kind of wish I could have had the same coping mechanism. You also made me think quite a bit about what my fiance went through in supporting me. Beautifully done, congratulations.
sjrodgers23 chapter 21 . 6/5/2015
loved this story please do a sequel love to read more on this story and the future for Harry and friends. thank you did authar and molly survive
kittensgalor chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
I died and went to kitten animagus hell. You made the ride very comfortable and enjoyable. This is such an adorable story. I always liked the Harry/Blaise pairing and you completely did it justice. I admit I was slightly hesitant to read this at first, not thinking I was going to really enjoy it but I'm so glad I took the chance to read it. I truly love it!
GloomyBearGundam chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
this story was amazing!
atymer chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
Good, no fanfare for the crazy old coot. I expect Ron will get executed by some kind diabolical torture because his narrow minded views will not find a place in a Voldy controlled Britain. Duh! I liked this ending, Harry's welfare being put first before the war.
adafrog chapter 21 . 5/1/2015
Very good, thanks.
duchessme chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
a very fitting endng
love how the whole story
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »