Reviews for Silver Lining
rekrula chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
I love it! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
MrsH chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
Thanks for the different take on how Harry could heal and survive. I was disappointed in the ending - it just trailed off instead of drawing to a conclusion - but otherwise it was an interesting tale.

You have talent, and a good editor could have helped you cut down on the filler and fluff in the beginning and develop the overall plot more fully.

I look forward to reading your work in the future, here or commercially, and wish you success.
blackangel150 chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
I'm so glad that harry is better
Guest chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
I google the cat type so that I would know what it looked like and yes the kittens are cute but they so grow just like puppies and they take a lot of looking after too !

So any one thinking of getting please think first because you have them for 13 to 15 years !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: Love your what if story !
thewolf74 chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
I love the way it ended.
Angel JJK chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
Great ending to a great story.
mithrilandtj chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
Luv It!
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Thanks for a great read.
megipegi chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing it with us
Godiva9 chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, we appreciate it! : )
Amarenima Redwood chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Lovely ending!
Torry-Riddle chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
I LOVED IT! I love this story but this was the perfect ending. :)
Raven Lockwood chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
This was a lovely twist to the HP story, and I enjoyed it immensely. I would have liked to see Hermione get back together with Harry at least once, but that's okay. She'll at least learn from all this. Ron ... well ... is Ron. :p And now I'm going to go back and re-read this all as one piece. Thanks for writing and posting this. :D
Grovek26 chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Good story. I'm glad you made Hermione relatively neutral & cognizant of her part in things. You had Ron reacting in the way I expected.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »