Reviews for Silver Lining
Angel JJK chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Great. Like how it ended with Remus and Sirius helping to teach Harry and his friends.
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
I can't believe that The Dark Lord is willing to let Harry and Severus walk away from the war. I was hoping for at least one more chapter. Please let me know if there is going to be another chapter. I really enjoyed this story.
megipegi chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
great chapter! thank you very much for sharing it with us
Grovek26 chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
A definite quirky chapter.
pleasedosequel chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
I love you for this story. Just one thing is missing...
A SEQUEL. PLEASE?
(You soooo saw that coming)
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
This definitely needs a sequel, what with Dumbles plotting against them still! Though, I kinda think Sev and Harry should send out a mass mailing to the other Hogwarts students before the term 'starts' from an anonymous source, laying out Dumbles' manipulations and telling them they'll be safe from Voldy if they leave England, and tell them at the end of the letter that it's up to them to believe it or not. I could just imagine the chaos it would create if half the Hogwarts students or more withdrew, from all Houses, not just Slytherin, and it would help keep Dumbles busy for awhile so he would have more trouble tracking down Harry.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
totally wicked chapter
Sailor Tala chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Can't wait for teh epilogue please post it fast looking forward to reading it.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
kool
Raven Lockwood chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Well, this is one of those stories that could have gone on for ages :p ... What I'd like to see answered in an epilogue depends on how far into the future you go, if at all. I'd be interested in knowing how A.D. winds up handling all this; how Harry and Blaise get on; does Moldyshorts win? Who survives? Etc. :p Anxious to see what pops up.
White Cat chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Interesting plot-line.
Great characterisation.

I started reading your story this evening and enjoyed it so much that I read all of it in just over an hour :)
mithrilandtj chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I hope the epilogue reveals how the war between Voldy & Dumbles came out.
And I still kinda wanted to see what would happen if Ron ever found out that the kitten he tried to kill was Harry.
blackangel150 chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I the war is over voldemort should allow harry back to england
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I love this story. It's really very good and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2014