Reviews for Edge II: Heat of the Moment
ngregory763 chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
So I've been going thru and reading all your old stories when I have time and have loved all of them so far...this one forced me to sign in on my kids device so I could review,lol! I really enjoy how you bring in the humor that Dean constantly uses - sarcasm and humor are my favorite personality traits! I noticed a TBC at the bottom of chapter 8 but no chapter 9. What cruel joke is this?! For the love of Chuck please give us more, when you have the time, of course.
November'sGuest chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
This is great! Not wanting to use the word 'gush' is exactly something I'd expect from Dean. And, I like your wolverine. Drabbles can be so much fun and I love that this one has so much humor.
Cynthia chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Oh wait. How many times Sam saw Dean die in Mystery Spot?
Cynthia chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I'm confused...what record?
Kaylie4SPN chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Not sure I got all that. A bit confusing... LOL interesting though.
Superwholocked chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Just wanted to say you are an awesome writer. Not just this ONE thing, but EVERYTHING you write! ) Always love reading your posts/stories/fanfics. D
Claire chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
(is troubled) Is the record pints of blood? 18 is a lot...

Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your stories.. keep up the good work! (and thanks for not letting the boys die. that's a comfort!)
issa chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I am waiting for next chapter. And I am looking forward Time in the Bottle and the Snark and each of your unfinished story. Your stories are keeping me alive. Please give some more :-)
Nana56 chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
I'm lost. What record? Will we find out in the next chapter? Sam seems to understand, so Dean must be fairly lucid.

Sam should build a travois to get Dean out of there. Much easier than carrying. :D

Nice one. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
He totally will! LOL

Nice one ;)

See ya next

Rosetta
ccase13 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
The boys are so cute when they are competitive over brother things. It's just sad that they have so few happy records to contest.
ncis-lady chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Eighteen what? Stitches? Times they nearly died?

I'm kinda glad that Dean still makes jokes, I'll be really worried when he gets all serious ;)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Ouch! Good chapter!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
This is typical Dean, totally calm that he might bite it.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012