Reviews for The Order reads the HP Series
Quester chapter 4 . 4/14
Why would Mr. Weasley write stamps down? They certainly used me enough the year before.
percyjacksonforevah chapter 8 . 3/16
uh... did you stop the story its been 3 years...
you should update this its really good
Could u please finish this fanfic its amazing
Novembertopaz chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
I wish you hadn't stopped writing. I really enjoyed this one.
KatzeIason69 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
wow this was really great. you know i hope you will update this and add more to it at some point in time because this truly is a wonderful story that you have going here. and i feel it needs to keep going until finished.;}*
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I've read a few Characters read HP stories before, but a lot of them end up either making the characters seem VERY OC, or it's mostly just a retelling with very few of the characters' responses. You, on the other hand, have done a wonderful job of keeping everyone fairly in character with enough minor changes that it is YOUR story and quite a good one at that. Please update again soon, I know Writer's Block can be hellish, but please!
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work because I would love to see how this story ends.

Terri
Johanni93 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Aww, I love this fic! I really hope you haven't abandoned this amazing story...
Concerning Mad-Eye, he's at least 42 years old as he was born before 1953 :)
*slowly gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy eyes* Please update soon...pwease? At least let me please know if you'll continue this awesomeness!
Cheers from your avid reader!
doubledamn chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Altering the books themselves, first time I've seen that, not that I'm a fan of the new content, but it is nice to see some variety.
PreetSalvatore chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
coool! Please update soon! i love the twist on the story
Harrison-Potter-Malfoy chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I think that Sirius and Remus should be together!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
can u please please please hurry up and write some more of this story cus it is very good and interesting and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
also i love the changes that u have made 2 the story it has made it really interesting
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Brilliant story
The people that should know are:
Dumbledore
Moody
Minerva
Harry
Snape
and maybe the Twins seeing as they seem to know a lot more than the others
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
why dose most of these stop at ruffly the same chapters?