Reviews for Bruises
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cute :) a bit out of character (I think Arnold's too nice to just have sex with Helga without them being officially a couple at least, and I doubt that Arnold's grandparents would let them sleep in the same bed... What with all this teen pregnancies going on.) I thought the ending was ummm... Incomplete? It felt like a weird cliff hanger to me. I still liked it though. Goodjob
me chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
A Chester A Bum refrance? Sweet!
devious.editor chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I truly love this.

Very well written, a couple typos here and there, but despite that, it was great.

I really want to see a follow up to this, I don't think this has the right amount of closure.

Also, I'd just like to read more from this plot line.

10/10

WELL DONE
KlaraDlK chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
really enjoy this! :D
SincerelyX O X O chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Beautifully written. Nicely done! Cutest/saddest one shot ever.

•D o ll i e.
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Love your story; good seeing that you could still pull the snarling Helga even when she's been hurt so relentlessly.

Shark Queen 2014 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great story! I love fluffy little one-shots like this. Some constructive criticism: Content wise, the story was wonderful! I did notice some grammar errors here and there, nothing extreme, but enough for me to notice. It might be a good idea to invest in a beta reader for stories.

Hope to read more of your work in the future!
Shark Queen 2014 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011

Hope to read more of your work in the future!
The Vienna Storm chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMG That was amazing. I don't think I could ever come up with somthing like that. Thank You. Sorry I only have 5 cents on me. ;)