Reviews for Inevitable: When We Were Just Kids
OOOWWWWWWWNNNN!

IT'S SOOOO CUTE!

loved it!
crowned queen of bitchland chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
this is the most adorable thing in the history of...well...ever...I giggled and I smiled and I teared up a bit and I love the idea of Kurt's mom actually knowing the love of Kurt's life...amazing
ForgotTheInfo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh My God :'D I really had this teary huge grin on my face while I was reading it :D It's so adorable!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was amazing!
anonwithaname chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
awwwwwww! i swear it made me cry 3 sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
THIS COULD TOTALLY BE CANON. AND IT NEEDS TO BE. Like seriously it's so very possible. And I've been in a situation like this before. One of my best friends and I went to the same elementary school together and we didn't even know until I found him in my old yearbook my sophomore year.

But seriously, this was adorable and kid!klaine is one of my favorite things.

Sigh. I'm saving this.
Gleek10660 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
AW! That was heartwarming. It brought tears to my eyes, especially when Blaine mentioned that he had always wanted to meet Kurt's mom. Such a wonderful story. Love Blaine's realizations it was as if Kurt's mom picked him. And your final statement is certainly what any Klaine shipper would conclude. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This made me cry, especially when Blaine says "I got to meet your mom". It was so touching. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was so cute! :)
HardBeingHuman chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was so cute teared up while reading it.
SophieMurdoch92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Too cute! 3
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
hi this is beyound cute!

also iv been debating putting together a list of my favourite one shots... did fics last week

then i realised you wrote 3 of the 5 one-shots i want to use :) im about to write it on tumblr so theres a link if you wanna check it out later :) (without spaces obviously)

www. tumblr blog/ missmorgan89x

:) xx
JuicyGeek chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I randomly came across this and I HAVE to leave this to tell you that I'm actually crying rn. It was so beautiful! This is the first fic of this nature that I've read and it was wonderfully done! Just beautiful!
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »