Reviews for Inevitable: When We Were Just Kids
warblerklaineniff36 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG this is literally my all time favorite Klaine one shot ive read it over so many times and i still happy crys wen i do! This is absolutely amazing 33333
iadorespike chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my, this is absolutely adorable. I loved it like crazy. Sweet boys, lovely mother. :)

Thanks so much!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It is a fantastic and very original story idea. One of the most intriguing reads I have had the pleasure of finding on ff in quite some time.

Thank You!

xo M
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh god, the ending to this story was so sweet. I'm trying so hard not to cry.
MoonyDanny chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hello!

Aaaaw! I loved your fanfic. It's so cute! I can totally picture in my mind a little Blaine holding his stuffed lion, playing with it with Kurt and singing "Circle of Life".

Uhm... I was wondering if it would be okay if I translated this into Spanish? I think it'd be nice to let more people read your amazing story. I'll give you all the credit, of course. So, let me know if I can.
LittleCripsy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
omg, this is so perfect *_* really well done, I love it!
DrRedsy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That's so CUTE :3
popular in the club chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
wow. Thats was so cute :) I love it :)
SarahLovesGlee chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I started actually crying when Blaine said "I got to met your mom."

Thank you.
crissanderson chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
CUTE!
mouseter chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I'm sure you've heard it all before but I really just had to tell you that this was so so good! It's adorable and the idea was wonderful. Very sweet :)
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is now officially canon in my mind. I really like the idea of Blaine having met Kurt's mum - I teared up while reading this. I totally agree, those boys were meant to be. The writers better not mess that up.
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awwwwww!sweetest story ever!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Of course they were meant to be! Kurt and Blaine are SOULMATES!

Amazing, squeal-worthy, CUTE story!
anderpson chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my god this is perfect! There are tears, in a good way.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »