Reviews for Inevitable: When We Were Just Kids
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
hi this is beyound cute!

also iv been debating putting together a list of my favourite one shots... did fics last week

then i realised you wrote 3 of the 5 one-shots i want to use :) im about to write it on tumblr so theres a link if you wanna check it out later :) (without spaces obviously)

www. tumblr blog/ missmorgan89x

:) xx
JuicyGeek chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I randomly came across this and I HAVE to leave this to tell you that I'm actually crying rn. It was so beautiful! This is the first fic of this nature that I've read and it was wonderfully done! Just beautiful!
warblerklaineniff36 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG this is literally my all time favorite Klaine one shot ive read it over so many times and i still happy crys wen i do! This is absolutely amazing 33333
iadorespike chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my, this is absolutely adorable. I loved it like crazy. Sweet boys, lovely mother. :)

Thanks so much!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It is a fantastic and very original story idea. One of the most intriguing reads I have had the pleasure of finding on ff in quite some time.

Thank You!

xo M
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh god, the ending to this story was so sweet. I'm trying so hard not to cry.
MoonyDanny chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hello!

Aaaaw! I loved your fanfic. It's so cute! I can totally picture in my mind a little Blaine holding his stuffed lion, playing with it with Kurt and singing "Circle of Life".

Uhm... I was wondering if it would be okay if I translated this into Spanish? I think it'd be nice to let more people read your amazing story. I'll give you all the credit, of course. So, let me know if I can.
LittleCripsy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
omg, this is so perfect *_* really well done, I love it!
DrRedsy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That's so CUTE :3
popular in the club chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
wow. Thats was so cute :) I love it :)
SarahLovesGlee chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I started actually crying when Blaine said "I got to met your mom."

Thank you.
crissanderson chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
CUTE!
mouseter chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I'm sure you've heard it all before but I really just had to tell you that this was so so good! It's adorable and the idea was wonderful. Very sweet :)
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is now officially canon in my mind. I really like the idea of Blaine having met Kurt's mum - I teared up while reading this. I totally agree, those boys were meant to be. The writers better not mess that up.
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 2/20/2012