Reviews for Morning Sun
lampshadezz chapter 11 . 1/16
This is just too adorable for words! awwww, i wish i lived in japan so that i could work as a BL editor, that would be like a dream-come-true... XD
this was such an eloquent piece of work, and i was constantly reminded of the Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai chapters, and with the way the story just flowed, you sounded like you could have been actual author of this, because you seemed to know the characters so well, as it you were their creator. :)
as well as being a hilariously entertaining story, it also had moments where your heart just clenched, and others when you just wanted to throw a fit...like i did...
i really just ADORE all your stories... XD keep up the good work! :3
EmpressMinea chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Whoa! Has been awhile to read a smut with sage condom practice in a yaoi fanfics:)
EmpressMinea chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I freakin' thought Kiss is Virgo, not Aries.
Tentai.t chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Loved this story! Wouldn't mind reading more :)
kitten-dreamer chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Great job! I enjoyed reading your story and thought you did well with all the character personalities.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Wow imagine if they work at Marukawa together, another gay couple for Saphire's amusement haha
Loved the story!
Blazing Ace chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Omg! YESYESYES!

This is IIIIITTTT!

XP XD I'm soooooo faving this!
rubyrinoa chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Absolutely loved this story. It was so sweet and it made me laugh many times.
KilalawakerX3 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
It's as if you have just completely re-written the Erotica pairing but yet kept it the same in a lot of ways... And I loved it! Oh my god, this has to be by far my favorite fanfic of that pairing! Good job! _
Cet'lux chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
I really like the way you keep them in character, and love the way you write! :D
Lumoa chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Awww~ _ That was very cute! I enjoyed reading this a lot! O me it sort of feels like what would have happened if Kisa hadn't been watching Yukina and hadn't gone to the bookstore Yukina works at.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
awwwww i love it there sooo cute togther :)
nertz chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
Awesooooooome!
suicunetobigaara chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
aww what a cute story
empathapathique chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
This was lovely. I loved the alternate history you gave them. Great work.