Reviews for The Blight of Orange Spotted Mushrooms
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012 answer your question at the end, it's crazy good. Very funny, and yes, it was crazy, but it was good crazy. I hope you take this as a compliment, but it was very Shakespeare. It reminded me of something out of A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was a little naughty, but awesomely naughty and it wasn't overkill, if that helps. I rather like the whole deal with the mushrooms. And, this part is not your fault because I've seen it happen to other authors, but sometimes, the site tends to mash words together in using italics. So, you may want to go back and fix that if you can. But, other than that, I have to say, you are SO creative. I don't think I could ever think of something so strangely awesome. Well done. I enjoyed it. Thank you. :)
Tune4Toons chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Haha that was a really bizarre fic you have here! The magic mushrooms Humblebore has really pack quite the punch. Oh my goodness, the hydrant! Seeing people naked for even a few seconds could be frightening! Oh wow, foursomes? Fivesomes? My gosh! The rocket launcher was a nice touch.

[it ismy time machine] You had a few moments like that when your italic words didn't have a space between it and the next word, but nothing much other than that.

Heh, your story has mixed my mind up like that. I found it funny how you have Terry and Terri here. Also, there's the fact that you had Terri's name stitched in that exact place.

Thanks for making my day!

powerkitty chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Haha, now I know what to call the Doctor if he ever regenerates as a woman.

This is definitely crazy Good, i cant wait to read more!
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Yay! I loved how you had that "and other stuff we cant say in a T story" line at the top but then by the end had included drug use, incest, murder, polyamorousness, wanton destruction etc. etc.

Oh Pigzits... how I Missed you.

Is it insane? Yep. But it makes me smile.
Sedure.Maikeru chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Okay I liked the previous two stories. This was just way out there for my taste. Not saying it was bad just not for me.