Reviews for Back and Forth
Duckbutt chapter 56 . 8/16
This is the story that made me fall in love with Mz Kat's writing! Love you and hope you are well!
anchored chapter 98 . 4/19
I just finished True Blood for the first time - I stopped after season 4 because I had read that Sooric didn't get back together and I legitimately didn't care to watch anymore if they weren't a focus lmao. So off to fanfic hunting I went! This fic was wonderful. Well-planned, well-researched, wonderfully descriptive, and honestly pure wish fulfillment for me. For the most part, this is how the series should have gone. Will never forgive the writers of that show...Thank you so much for sharing! I'm off to read the sequel now!
svmtbfan chapter 98 . 2/29
I have just finished re-reading this wonderful story and as usual with your works, I enjoyed it even more the second time around. Didn’t know that was possible! I’ll be starting on Come Back to Me in a couple of days as I need to get some sleep. I tend to stay up reading most of the night when involved in a great story and yours really suck me in. Hope your health is doing well. Best wishes regardless! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us and thanks for finishing your works.️
GlassMazeGazer chapter 93 . 12/23/2019
I’m pleased to hear that I’m in very good company with my lack of enthusiasm for the couples idealized for their tragic love stories. I get frustrated with the reckless, stupid, stubborn, etc. behaviors in the stories, but just I’m just as bugged & confused that the stories are considered ‘romantic’ by so many & for so long.

Eh, maybe it makes folks feel better about their less than epic real life relationships. They might be less exciting, but you might have a better chance of not ending up alone or dead.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 85 . 12/22/2019
NOOOOOOO! Sookie, you dimwit! You have guards for a reason which means you don’t do things to leave yourself intentionally unguarded, ever!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 69 . 12/22/2019
The information on blood ties Sookie thought about relative to Bill, “Ties could be "redrawn" from selfish to selfless,” could also have related to Eric in a more positive sense. Quite a few chapters back, they assumed that, when Eric tied her to him & attempted to send her a dream in Dallas, his inability to control both things was due to her fairy blood & (I think maybe much less blood than Bill). But, it could have been that Eric’s feelings for Sookie were already changing (& causing the tie to start to change) much earlier than he was willing to admit to himself.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 67 . 12/22/2019
It’s pleasant to get to read about a *shrewd* Sookie instead of Shrew Sookie.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 65 . 12/22/2019
Wow — I never thought of glamouring to get better utility services. Boy could I take advantage of that! Cell & Internet services (& choices of providers) really suck out in the country. Apparently vampires are far & few between out here too, at least as far as I can tell. ;]
GlassMazeGazer chapter 64 . 12/22/2019
I hope there’s an introduction between Sookie & the AP coming before the story ends. Those scenes seem to always be fun to read.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 59 . 12/22/2019
“Fuckin’ A-hole!" A very Sookie expletive — her temper managed to get fuckin’ out, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to say asshole. Too funny!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 58 . 12/22/2019
I’m no expert with Swedish or Old Norse, but it looks like you crossed the two with ‘min kván in the last paragraph. Based on Google translator results, I believe you’ve been using Swedish words for Eric’s non-English endearments through the story so far. However min kván doesn’t work for your context here in Google’s translator. It says min kván means ‘my gosh’ in Swedish.

On a hunch I checked a site with Old Norse words & meanings that I keep bookmarked. Per that site, kván in Old Norse is wife, but ‘min’ isn’t there (although it’s ‘my’ in Swedish). For Old Norse ‘my’ should have two Ns. So, minn kván should be the Norse for my wife. (My wife in Swedish per Google is min fru.).

I’m adding the URL for the Old Norse site I used below. (In case FF messes up the link info, look for & then navigate the site to the Old Norse Dictionary.)

Old_Norse_Dictionary_ #k
GlassMazeGazer chapter 55 . 12/22/2019
Sookie needs to face reality & call a spade a shovel. Instead of thinking in terms of Bill ‘loving’ her ‘in his own way’ she should accept that what he actually is, is OBSESSED with her in his own way. Every inch she gives him is just begging for more trouble from him.

In fairness to Alcide, which I rarely ever feel inclined towards, Sookie shouldn’t have led him on & allowed him to believe she was interested. She knew early on that she wasn’t. That said, once he entered her house still acting like a rabid wolf, SHE should have blasted him to teach him some manners. A little singe here & there might be good for him & improve his hearing. Frankly, he still doesn’t sound all that accepting to me.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 53 . 12/21/2019
All those arms & legs moving around in that lake water. Sookie was warning him about alligators in the lake on TB. I hope there aren’t dream alligators in the dream lake! I’m sure Eric could take ‘em on, but gators just don’t seem sexy or romantic. Well, unless you’re a gator I suppose.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 45 . 12/21/2019
There it is!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 44 . 12/21/2019
I’m soooooo looking forward to Sookie telling Eric about the fairy bond. Next chapter?
2,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »