Reviews for Back and Forth
So awesome. So fab
Guest chapter 64 . 10/29/2016
When I think about it, it's a little awkward how at chapter 64 only a week has passed, but you've somehow made it work
Guest chapter 38 . 10/28/2016
Bubba just cracks me up. And Bill is so annoying with his flawed logic, ugh.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/28/2016
I'm so glad she finally put two-and-two together and realized the difference between Bill and Eric
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
I'm really loving this story so far. I kind of wished Sookie would have told Eric about removing the bond, I feel like he's totally going to freak haha! As for Bill...who cares how Bill feels, he's a jerk
princessspot5 chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
I enjoyed listening in to Eric's thoughts, berating himself for how he approached Sookie in the house, insinuating the he owned her which was guaranteed to raise her hackles. It just goes to show that a 1000 year old male can still have no clue how to communicate. The whole peeping Tom bit was poorly thought out too. If he had simply asked to sit down with her and discuss signing the house back over to her, explaining the he needed a cubby to stay over days to supervise the work being done plus offered her protection without strings then asked if she would allow them to date, she might well have been receptive to that. It seems that for all his age, he had no clue how to proceed. But it is heartwarming to know how much he truly cares about her and desires a true partnership of equals. While some might complain they don't like this Eric, I think to takes a real man to recognize that a
loving monogamous relationship with a strong woman is much more satisfying than a never ending string of mindless one night stands. That type of synergy of allows the complementing of each other's strengths and weaknesses, providing for true growth together. I hate the modern day idea that a man is weakened by settling down with a woman, that somehow once you are married, your life is over. That's the attitude that adds to the high divorce rate. You should marry someone who makes you both stronger.
Guest chapter 98 . 6/30/2016
Loved the story, thank you!
princessspot5 chapter 33 . 6/7/2016
I really like this Sookie because she doesn't just choose between Eric and Bill, she is considering all her choices including not being with supes and even leaving Bon Temps. The Sookie in the season 4 finale who says she can't pick either vampire because picking one hurts the other voices the most screwed up illogical logic ever. This is the right way to consider it, especially since she no longer needs to wonder about the blood influencing her decision. She still seems like she is not as angry and distrustful of Bill as she should be considering how he manipulated her and had her nearly beaten to death. She is giving him too much slack, he should not even be a consideration though she would be smart not to let him know that until she quizzed him and made her choice. If he didn't think he had any chance she would choose him, he would stop at nothing to get his blood into her, including using human storm troopers to get into Lafayette's or her house to kidnap her or to arrange an accident that left her unconscious and without choice. Getting shot in the cemetery was way too convenient, I have always believed Bill set that up to counteract Eric's blood that he could surely smell in her when she and Eric volunteered to fight the witches.
tricelander chapter 55 . 4/24/2015
The naked Eric speech vs Alcide growl has made my day ... Lovely images for boring conf phone calls. Thank goodness I don't have a web conference this morning, because I have a silly grin on my face still lingering. This is one of the best scenes ever.
yalyssa chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
Dear Eric,

I think you left your balls back in Season 3, would you like me to fetch them for you? Please, just get them back and reattached soon. Thanks.
yalyssa chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
blah blah blah blah blah Sookie

can we get a little more action and a little less "poor me, I just like you know, need some time, it's just like all so hard, ya know?"
Clio62 chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Just found your story, and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for writing.
cela chapter 90 . 11/4/2014
I have to ask, how did pam get into the house if eric couldn't? I didn't notice this the first few times I read this story.
tanseynz chapter 42 . 10/30/2014
A later consideration for Sookie - Eric would cope with Sookie stuck in the fairy realm much better than if she aged and died in a few decades. The chances of her returning from the realm would be good, returning from final death - nada!
tanseynz chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Goes to show how protective of her he is, and that it would have helped if he'd known what they were planning. But of course, they had no idea how he would have reacted if he'd known. Bet Bill is pissed though.
2,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »