Reviews for Back and Forth
AngelicFanReader chapter 1 . 8/25
I’ve read this story so many times and always come back to it. (Which is impressive and speaks highly of the author because I only discovered TB/SVM a year ago!) I won’t go on and on, but this story is so great. Just the right amount of “drama” and a lot of heartfelt romance. Back and Forth is, like, my gold-standard to compare to other stories. Also highly recommend doing a TB re-watch but stopping right after the penultimate episode of season 4 and then reading this story (which is where this fic begins).
celajwhitney chapter 89 . 3/8
ding dong the bitch is dead! at least this will get rid of Alcide, knowing that Sookie killed her.
celajwhitney chapter 87 . 3/8
Bill is to obvious, walking into the bar and then leaving again when he find Sookie is not there, did ha think it was okay to speak to her without Eric now that they are married?
celajwhitney chapter 56 . 3/7
oh boy, it looks like Bill be out on his ass come nightfall.
celajwhitney chapter 54 . 3/7
bonded again, yes!
celajwhitney chapter 50 . 3/7
Bill is coming over to make a nuisance of himself again?
celajwhitney chapter 46 . 3/7
together at last!
celajwhitney chapter 28 . 3/6
I feel sorry for Eric, just think of all the paperwork he would have to keep up with if he became king. It is inevitable though, Bill cannot be trusted to keep his word.
celajwhitney chapter 21 . 3/6
how on earth could she NOT love him? Eric is an honorable man, Bill is a rat!
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 3/6
Bill is such a pompous ass!
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 3/6
Bill is a D list maggot!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 3/6
Bill is such a slimy asshole, I hated him the moment he walked into Merlottes.
Duckbutt chapter 56 . 8/16/2020
This is the story that made me fall in love with Mz Kat's writing! Love you and hope you are well!
anchored chapter 98 . 4/19/2020
I just finished True Blood for the first time - I stopped after season 4 because I had read that Sooric didn't get back together and I legitimately didn't care to watch anymore if they weren't a focus lmao. So off to fanfic hunting I went! This fic was wonderful. Well-planned, well-researched, wonderfully descriptive, and honestly pure wish fulfillment for me. For the most part, this is how the series should have gone. Will never forgive the writers of that show...Thank you so much for sharing! I'm off to read the sequel now!
svmtbfan chapter 98 . 2/29/2020
I have just finished re-reading this wonderful story and as usual with your works, I enjoyed it even more the second time around. Didn’t know that was possible! I’ll be starting on Come Back to Me in a couple of days as I need to get some sleep. I tend to stay up reading most of the night when involved in a great story and yours really suck me in. Hope your health is doing well. Best wishes regardless! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us and thanks for finishing your works.️
2,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »