Reviews for Back and Forth
mingxingxing chapter 32 . 2/3
yup, her common sense died that night, so did Bill's survival instinct. only new born vamp is that naive.
AngelicFanReader chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
I’ve read this story so many times and always come back to it. (Which is impressive and speaks highly of the author because I only discovered TB/SVM a year ago!) I won’t go on and on, but this story is so great. Just the right amount of “drama” and a lot of heartfelt romance. Back and Forth is, like, my gold-standard to compare to other stories. Also highly recommend doing a TB re-watch but stopping right after the penultimate episode of season 4 and then reading this story (which is where this fic begins).
celajwhitney chapter 89 . 3/8/2021
ding dong the bitch is dead! at least this will get rid of Alcide, knowing that Sookie killed her.
celajwhitney chapter 87 . 3/8/2021
Bill is to obvious, walking into the bar and then leaving again when he find Sookie is not there, did ha think it was okay to speak to her without Eric now that they are married?
celajwhitney chapter 56 . 3/7/2021
oh boy, it looks like Bill be out on his ass come nightfall.
celajwhitney chapter 54 . 3/7/2021
bonded again, yes!
celajwhitney chapter 50 . 3/7/2021
Bill is coming over to make a nuisance of himself again?
celajwhitney chapter 46 . 3/7/2021
together at last!
celajwhitney chapter 28 . 3/6/2021
I feel sorry for Eric, just think of all the paperwork he would have to keep up with if he became king. It is inevitable though, Bill cannot be trusted to keep his word.
celajwhitney chapter 21 . 3/6/2021
how on earth could she NOT love him? Eric is an honorable man, Bill is a rat!
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 3/6/2021
Bill is such a pompous ass!
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 3/6/2021
Bill is a D list maggot!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 3/6/2021
Bill is such a slimy asshole, I hated him the moment he walked into Merlottes.
Duckbutt chapter 56 . 8/16/2020
This is the story that made me fall in love with Mz Kat's writing! Love you and hope you are well!
anchored chapter 98 . 4/19/2020
I just finished True Blood for the first time - I stopped after season 4 because I had read that Sooric didn't get back together and I legitimately didn't care to watch anymore if they weren't a focus lmao. So off to fanfic hunting I went! This fic was wonderful. Well-planned, well-researched, wonderfully descriptive, and honestly pure wish fulfillment for me. For the most part, this is how the series should have gone. Will never forgive the writers of that show...Thank you so much for sharing! I'm off to read the sequel now!
2,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »