Reviews for Back and Forth
tricelander chapter 55 . 4/24/2015
The naked Eric speech vs Alcide growl has made my day ... Lovely images for boring conf phone calls. Thank goodness I don't have a web conference this morning, because I have a silly grin on my face still lingering. This is one of the best scenes ever.
yalyssa chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
Dear Eric,

I think you left your balls back in Season 3, would you like me to fetch them for you? Please, just get them back and reattached soon. Thanks.
yalyssa chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
blah blah blah blah blah Sookie

can we get a little more action and a little less "poor me, I just like you know, need some time, it's just like all so hard, ya know?"
Clio62 chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Just found your story, and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for writing.
cela chapter 90 . 11/4/2014
I have to ask, how did pam get into the house if eric couldn't? I didn't notice this the first few times I read this story.
tanseynz chapter 42 . 10/30/2014
A later consideration for Sookie - Eric would cope with Sookie stuck in the fairy realm much better than if she aged and died in a few decades. The chances of her returning from the realm would be good, returning from final death - nada!
tanseynz chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Goes to show how protective of her he is, and that it would have helped if he'd known what they were planning. But of course, they had no idea how he would have reacted if he'd known. Bet Bill is pissed though.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Absolutely! Being drunk makes it so easy to assess your feelings about people, even to differentiate between them. Yeah, right!
tanseynz chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Bill almost got her killed to get his blood into her while Eric mislead her a little to do the same. Nuh uh, no contest. She could have refused Eric, Bill gave her no choice!
cela chapter 63 . 8/31/2014
this is the third time I have read this and I enjoy it more each time. most probably for the simple reason that there are few new things out that are as enjoyable because the writers of true blood are so terrible! they obviously are not in tune with the viewers or they wouldn't be writing such schlock. thank you so much for keeping eric and sookie alive and real to us.
Guest chapter 52 . 7/11/2014
Wow, that was incredibly hot...and beautiful, and sweet, and wonderful etc etc etc...:)
deezy-y chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
Oh my goodness...I just had to drop you a line to tell you how amazing your story is and how much I'm enjoying it. I'm definitely hooked!
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 98 . 6/11/2014
That moment when you've been reading this fanfiction for over and week, and you suddenly realise that it's over and you feel so lost because of how long it's taken you to read it, but then suddenly you realise that there's a sequel and you get so excited all over again? Yeah, that's me right now haha.
So excited to read your sequel!
Bye bye!
P.s. it's been a pleasure to read this fanfiction!
Suzymeinen chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Just wanted to say that I'm loving this fanfic! Can't believe it was your first. You have captured the characters speech and mannerisms very well. I can here them talking in my head when I read it. I also had to say I agree with you on Bill. You've written him just how I feel about him. Can't wait to see where this story takes me!
luvfordelena chapter 96 . 4/13/2014
Wow great story, I red it all in 3 days! Eric & Sookie couldn't have gotten more perfect. I really love the whole bond connect they have & the fact that they are now vampire married! Now going to start reading the sequel to this one! :)
2,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »