Reviews for Back and Forth
ladydread81 chapter 94 . 12/12/2012
I just finished reading and I absolutely LOVED IT! I couldn't put it down. If I wasn't doing anything, I'd read chapter after chapter! I stopped watching True Blood at the end of season 4 I believe and due to other things going on, I have slacked! I will have to go back to watching :)
Thank you for sharing your words, your mind, your Eric and and your Sookie. I cannot wait to read more.

Peace!
SunsetRush chapter 95 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story thanks for sharing it with us :)
Guest chapter 44 . 11/26/2012
Eric is such a well trained vampire using coasters, and recycling bins, and pot holders and everything! XD
Guest chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
I have to say, this chapter was very cute!
lovesunandsand chapter 94 . 10/31/2012
Such an incredible story!
geminigurl89 chapter 28 . 10/26/2012
I would really love to see Sookie find out about "gentle" vampire Bill's naughty past.
maria chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
I'm currently listening to Chris Cornell's version of "Thank You"
OMG! THE FEELS THE FEELS! GAAAAAAAHHHH!
istra chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
It's half past three in the morning and I still can't stop reading your beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
cela whitney chapter 89 . 10/4/2012
if marcus was dead, why couldn't eric enter his house? i thought a vampire could enter a house that no one owned.
Judith77 chapter 95 . 9/30/2012
I Love this story thank you so much I'm not a good read The fanfictuon story are help me to read so a big thank you
Morrigan28 chapter 98 . 9/2/2012
You must have been delusional to think that no-one would be interested in your story! Even though I hold you responsible for me having had very little sleep over the past few days (who needs sleep anyway?!) I've loved every minute of it - need I say more? I'm guessing the sleep pattern will continue for a bit longer while I head off to the sequel - Yay.
Thank you so much, this has now zoomed up to be one of my top 5 ( out of hundreds I might add, yes, I think I'm somewhat obsessed with Eric and Sookie ! )
AccountKiller0825 chapter 37 . 8/30/2012
The dream line in the comic strip was great!
AccountKiller0825 chapter 36 . 8/30/2012
Good chapter. Made me cry!
4Padfoot chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Chapter 5

Half way for the day...goodness how do you do this everyday? Focus focus now, okay driving to Shreveport, at least there is no drinking and driving. Jason is literally stuck between a rock and a hard place no matter what he chooses it will hurt someone. I hate those times. Oh oh flashback to Gran AWESOME! “sex talk” oh good lord I will laugh myself silly with this I know it. “pole into hole and repeat” gods I must remember that to tell my daughter she will be traumatized. Those southern women are a force all their own they can talk as sweet and straight to your face and drag you to your knees with just a few well placed words. It is an art and I believe we've all learned it at the knees of our mothers. (Grandparent sex...just … ugh .. no comment) As I tell my mom just because I am alone does not mean I am lonely. (Shields shields Sookie darn are you trying to scar us...grandparent sex...chills) Sigh I was a big kind of love. Swiss dark chocolate see its a sign. (goodness runs to the fridge for some chocolate...all I had was ice cream) Be honest with her, both ...man you better find a truth slayer for your “King” Bill conversation. We get to seen Officer Jason in action, go Jason go Jason. “Fruity new-aged shit” ha ha made me lol. Remember Sookie you asked for time to think so do you want them to seek you out or give you time. That seems like a cake and eat it too statement. (Hmmm that would go good with my ice cream * runs to kitchen*) Buzzing and jolts hummm wonder who is up now.

Enjoy!
Robin

p.s. Okay I suck royally this was such a short review for such a long chapter. Only 314 words and now you will really kill me (sneaks to check if new chapter for Come Back is up no and no) I had planned on getting to chapter 10 tonight but it is now 1:17 am and I need sleep but tomorrow is my day off and I plan on getting as many chapters reviewed as possible in between frequent checks of my email because you are seriously driving me over the edge with that one.)
4Padfoot chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Chapter 4

I can indulge you most awesome author, different blood bonds...you go on. Tipsy Lafayette I can see tipsy Jesus is kind of harder to see. It's always the quiet ones you got to worry about, keep mixing them drinks Jesus. Front porch, swings, drinking, listening to the sounds (jeeze I sound like a country song) Vampire dreams from Eric to Laf...yep don't want to think that far into it. What the h e double hockey sticks Laf... Sookie grab the frying pan swing practicing time. Eric out of sorts hummm what would have caused that I wonder. You finally made Jason want to grow up, good for you now he can take care of him self, he seems like the kind of brother that would come in and steal your food then leave without helping with the dishes. Man why can't I have someone miss me like that. Ohhh interesting different kinds of ties...keep going...(reading faster, and yes I'm closer to the screen) Tender Eric (sigh) yes I want those dreams please can you send them to me? Vampires are secretive about something say it aien't so! Mental note to myself I want to see that conversation Eric explaining secretive bonding information...I bet that would be one conversation that just goes round and round. Drinking on an empty stomach oh that is not very smart when you want to think. Burns the blood out...(ha makes me think of venom in twilight series) Jason quit jumping straight into the deep end get all the information first. First off I have a question she wants to remove the blood to see if the feelings are hers or not...HOW would she know “King” Bill was her first ever relationship how would she know what male/female love feels like versus something like infatuation or just lust. Gosh darn Rattrays who are off is the land of Oz now. Remember when I said brother sister top of the list not talking about sex dreams...it still holds true this chapter (snickers). Informed decisions...both...no I don't think I could make it thru that chapter if I had to. Amen Jason there are some things you just don't want to know about your sister. The drink fest is going on the road...with a police man driving...that is wrong on another level. In the police cruiser...ha ha the next time I pass a cop car I am going to look for this just incase you know.

Enjoy!
Robin

p.s. Review word count 416 okay that seems fair. You are probably ready to strangle me. I will duck and attempts.
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »