Reviews for Cop vs Killer a warrioru fan ficton
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I have read about a chapter so far, and I must say: You are doing great! I'm going to keep on reading! There's just one thing that is getting to me though, so I figured I'd point it out; the paragraphs are really long. You might want to shorten them a bit. Other than that, everything is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Lady Zahara chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This is brilliant; so brilliant, it needs another chapter. I like the idea and highly suggest working on it again. Even if it's just one more chapter, the story can't end here. So please pick up your WU pen again :) I'm sure it will be great.
DragonsandInk chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
This is so fun! We need more Warrior U fanfics like this! You do so well with suspense writing, I was actually getting all stiff and locked up when I read the first chapter and the latest murder. I really did think you'd killed off Finn at first and I was going "They wouldn't ACTUALLY kill Finn...right?"

You're right! Hevvin might LOOK all soft and cuddly but he really does want to MURDER EVEYONE! The only reason why he hasn't accomplished it yet is because he's so caught up in catching Finn he just doesn't have the time v'

I hope that you continue this! It's so much fun!

If you'd like I'd be willing to do a quick beta check on your upcoming chapters :)
JudasISevil chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter, great story! I don't usually like stories that have to do with cops but you made me change my opinion on them. I'm just so in love with this story you even manged to make me a little afraid of Hevvin. I hope you continue this.
Hollyblackblood chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is really good and creepy. When i clicked on it, i was expecting a comedy or something, but i like this! The man in white can only be Hevvin (the horn sorta gives it away) as for the other guy... i thought it was Finn, but now... anyways i gonna read more, keep writing these.
cupcakeattack chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
This story is amazing, your an amazing author, and I cannot wait until the next chapter!
iEATfood chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
yyeeek! I really did think you killed Finn for a second there.

I love how you wrote Hevvin in this chapter. He's going to be miffed when he realizes Finn's come back to life again
daschund chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
This is a great chapter! :D I completely love all the character interactions and especially the part about Leenan-I love how you translated her job and what she did to Darren's father into this alternate universe. It works so well, and I love seeing things like that! XD Can't wait for the next part!
iEATfood chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
hahhaahhaha oh man, in even in an alternate reality he's still a unicorn XDD

this is brilliant.
Droll Notion chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
All the characters are falling into place... And than Finn enters! Gasp! How devilishly exciting.
iEATfood chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
HARVEY VALIANT!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This is great XD Poor Darren.

and Finn is here. YAY.

I'm really loving where this is going.
iEATfood chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I have this vivid mental image of Hevvin absentmindedly electrocuting himself everytime he tries to leave his workshop...

This is awesome, BTW, really dark and interesting

I can't wait till harv shows up
daschund chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I like this so far! :D I already know the story's plot is going to be interesting!

There's only one thing, though, which is spacing. This chapter/prolouge has like three huge blocks of text which are hard to read :( If the paragraphs were split up a bit more, it would read a lot nicer!

Can't wait for the next part (: