Reviews for Not Even Death
FB chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Brilliant.
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Now I really want to read a follow-up where Greg shows John the box, and has printed up versions of John's blogs stored alongside them - the future Lestrade clan will have the story along with a reincarnation twist! :)
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
LOVE IT! Especially the idea of Sherlock and Sally actually being related! Every time I read this I end up imagining the looks on their faces if/when they discover that little fact! LOL! take care
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
An alternate explanation for the BBC series, and it works.

In response to the first line: Most likely, yes.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is really good! You ought to write more Sherlock fics!
Harriverse chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This gem is a bit funny.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved it
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is amazing. I've found very few fics being a combination of the TV show and the original stories, but so far this is the first of the sort that I actually enjoyed. Alo, the approach is very fresh and original. You've chosen a fascinating perspective. Great work. I love it.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Found this just INCREDIBLY cool
erik chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
A well written different viewpoint.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
There should be a double-decker for Baker Street that simply has the word "Karma" on the side.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round..."
PaintedAme chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh this is just amazing and perfect and funny, and even more amazing and perfect and funny. I cant stop giggling. I adore the idea that Donovan is related to Sherlock. That Lestrades family have the other Watsons manuscripts (I can just imagine the look on his face when he sees them! (Or even Sherlock getting a look and trying to explain!)) I especially like how Lestrade /knew/ that Sherlock would never kill, or that he was helping just by virtue of his name.

All in all a wonderful read, thank you so very much for sharing!

PaintedAme
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ow my head.

But a lovely idea. Very interesting.

We need a reaction fic, where everyone finds out. Donovan will be frothing at the mouth to know that she's distantly related, and John Watson will be worrying about the copyrights.

Sherlock Holmes will not be amused. :P
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Somehow all I feel able to say about this story is: Oh, my God... Oh, my God... Oh, my God... !

(but in a good way ;) )
Code Aster chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I think the last line was my favorite.

"It would make sense that he'd drag the people he lived and worked with along behind him, as anyone else would probably try to dump him back into his grave shortly after meeting him."