Reviews for Palladium
Solomon the Slowking chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
Just found this story and read it all the way through, took me a while. and may I say that I think that this is a brilliant story and that you are a superb writer, absolutely one of the best. I'm loving the character and plot development that you've put in so far and even though I think I can guess basically where the story is going to go, every twist, turn and addition leaves me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what come next.

An over protective sister? someone that is restricted from doing the thing that they most want to do for unknown reasons? I defiantly think that we will be seeing Cecil again. And as for the identity of Stella? I don't know whether anyone has guessed correctly yet or not but I'm going to take a shot in the dark. Is she, perhaps... J?

Keep up the good work
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
In the unlikely case that the vote still matters, I vote no love interest. Fics with no LI are rare and usually focus more on the player character's personal trials, instead of relationship issues.
The Last Dragonite chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Sorry for lateness. School sucks and this new review format seriously is out to get me. Anyway, as Cilan would say, it's reviewing time!

Cecil's joining them. I'm calling it now! May Mew slap me on the back of the head if I'm wrong. Cecil sounds like my kind of character. Supressed from the world due to a meddling sister? Sounds like me in a nutshell. And Teddy is adorable (or maybe it's just his name, I dunno).

But I wonder why Lucy won't let it happen. Hmm, illness perhaps? Or maybe Lucy's just controlling? I'd bank on the former expcept Cecil didn't seem all that sick. Either way, I loved the bipolar Lucy, switching into motherly mode. It's going to make for some interesting moments, especially if Lucy becomes an obstacle somewhere down the line. All that money and power has to have left her mind a little loopy.

And I haven't even brought up Falon and her cave fear. Or maybe it's just Mt. Coronet. I get the feeling we're going to get a couple chapters based on that at the very least. More Falon! I demand more!

Me and my theories. Sorry, I'm just really enamored with the fic. It is my favourite on the site after all. Don't suppose you could drop a few spoilers for the beta-reader?

That's all from me, I'm afraid. It's an honor to beta-read, friend.

PS - Black and White 2 starts out slow, but Team Plasma becomes an even bigger threat they were in the original after getting the rising badge. I'm working on getting badge 8 at the moment. In terms of plot, it doesn't look like it'll be as good as the original, but after memory linking with my original pokemon black game, I got some scenes about N that were really cool. So with memory link, I think the plot is just as good. The gameplay is the same. It's still pokemon after all. But there are a lot more triple and rotation battles now which I absolutely adore.

And because I like being the center of attention, this is my team: (If you don't care, then this is the end of it. Bye!)

Emboar - "Chris"

Zangoose - "Meryl"

Azumarill - "Misty"

Magnezone - "TEC"

Krookodile - "Dig-Dug"

Zoroark - No nickname becuase it's N's and I can't wait to rub the fact that I have it in N's face.

"No matter how far, reach for the stars!"

-The Last Dragonite
Pokefan chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
ok now this is really confusing for me...why can't cecil travel if he wants to - and why of all things is he obeying his sister - she's not his mother or anything ah well...Story started out great now its a little complicated...hopefully I'll understand later.
PokeFan chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Okay that chapter was a little confusing but awe inspiring nonetheless - i just wish Dawn would hurry up and catch her next pokemon!
Pokefan chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
While I loved the battle and I know it is perfectly allowable in the game, I felt Falcon cheated using two pokemon against one piplup. But besides that - This chapter was great and i hope dawn catches a next pokemon soon - hopefully in the next chapter!
Pokefan chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Ah - so Dawn's fourteen (which I totally approve of - I mean whoever heard of ten year olds exploring the world - total no no). I wonder how the battle will go considering Dawn only has one pokemon. I wonder if Lucy will play a role in this fic or not...anyway great chapter!
Pokefan chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Another Great story- with detailed accounts and understandable dialogue - love it!
Pokefan chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Another great chapter as always - love Dawn's and Falcon's budding relationship. Not to mention Barry will always be a fun character, no matter if he's Dawn's boyfriend or just plain friend. And I thought for sure you were going to give Dawn Nullema's egg but I can get your point - she is rather inexperienced (she's how old again?). Anyway looking forward to the future pokemon she's going to catch! Also always remember no matter how many reviews you get - this story is awesome!
RogueKraytDragon chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
...And the plot thickens. I love the suspense you add to this story. The dreary atmosphere makes it especially enticing. In addition, you're use of flashbacks is quite nicely interwoven in the rest of the texts. I've read a few published stories that leave with a sort of abrupt ending and begin again in a completely new place. Their explanations use the same format for exposition on how the events came to be, and yours similarly does a great job. I'm glad you say that you will be updating again soon; I'm excited to see where the plot is going!
Pokefan chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Love how you are making this story just not happy go lucky but emotional as well. What i don't understand was why Falcon was being attacked by those idiots and why said idiots would hurt an innocent pokemon...they obviously have some sort of history - anyway as long as this story doesn't get gory or horror filled or anything - I'm hooked!
Pokefan chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
You are really good at writing in first person - a skill i wished i possessed - so keep up the awesome work! Love it and I think that Dawn and Barry would make a beautiful and cute couple!
RogueKraytDragon chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Nice chapter! It's inspired me to write again as well. I particularly enjoyed the trek within Dawn's mind; it adds a great bit of foreshadowing. I have to say, this story is getting quite good. Can't wait for the next update!
The Last Dragonite chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Wow, I take it back. This new review format didn't use my username and made me a guest instead (even though I was clearly signed in). Erm...sorry about that. In case it does it again, it's me... The Last Dragonite... y'know?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I like this new review format. Much more convenient.

Right, now to the actual chapter. I'm gonna have to keep this one brief this time. As always, great work. I, as I said earlier, have no qualms with a short chapter. I'm really hoping that Dawn gets that Budew back. How traumatizing it would be if Dawn's first captured Pokemon was to ditch her in the middle of the forest. Would be awesome character development, but very bad for her nonetheless. And (le gasp) LUCY? ...I think. Anyway, lovely work once again Russet, and it was an absolute honor to beta read.

Thanks for the free advertising!

"No matter how far, reach for the stars!"

-The Last Dragonite