Reviews for Lost Canada
Karyn Phantom chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Aaaaawwwwwwwwwww
ForestEmerald chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I really think you should continue it please!
Merwholocked628 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Awwwww, well that made me feel some feelings
historyaddict chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh my nordics so good it would be awesome if continued kinda sad though but please do continue that would be Prussia
Wyvern.EXE chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Very nice. But continuation is highly unnecessary.
Laya14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Two awesome shows in one, can you do another Hetalia/Bones x-over?
urbangirl98 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Definitely continue this, if it's not already abandoned! It's great! Amazing job
FantasyLover100 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
When I read this the first time, I didn't understand because I had just gotten into Hetalia and hadn't watched Bones yet, but now that I am deeper into the Hetalia fandom and have watched Bones, I AM CRYING! T.T Poor America had to deal with his brother being dead. And I can really imagine America wanting to kill whoever killed his brother, despite always forgetting him.
molly1925 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this, it has a great ending.
scarletskies123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I loved it! X3
I loved it and I'm the Canada in my group. (mainly because I am forgotten about... one of my friends that's been in my classes for 3 years forgot my name last week... and along with my naturally quiet voice... they figured I made the perfect Canada..)
I kind of want a sequel where Brennan finds out about the new Canada, and becomes his friend or something... I think it would be kind of sweet.
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
*sniffles* PRUSSIAN LEVEL AWESOMENESS! *bawling like a kid*
aquabless chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sad, but nice. -tear-

:')
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I hate you. You made me cry.
Cryanth chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
CONTINUE PLEEEEAAASSEEE! I can't... Its just so... Agghhh... SO SAD! Poor Mattie... *sniff* no I'm not crying... I just... Have a cold. *sniff* But atleast theres another Mattie, (Who seems absolutly adorable, btw) I will have to go watch the video now...
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This whole thing made me want to cry. The ending is quite possibly one of the most heartwarming things ever written.