Reviews for Scenes in a shower
javadreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
loved both of the chapters - although we know chapter 2 won't air on syfy. :-)

I especially loved the fact that Carter and Fargo were watching like a reality show - hysterical.
Sara60691 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
lol, it's so like them to have this conversation in the shower of all places. I loved this part and glad you wrote it. I'm looking forward to whatever you write next.
hatondog chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Thank you for writing this! Looks like we're in a hiatus dry spell for fic.

Saw the tweets and squee'd a bit too. I think Niall and the ADR guy were playing with us and it will turn out to be just some decontamination thing and not what we'd tend to imagine. :-) This is a very funny take on how the shower scene might unfold-love the watching with popcorn!
purplepotatopig chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I SQUEAL WITH YOU! i will be so looking forward to that scene in season 5. but in the meantime, i am so loving this "shower" scene! but the last part had me once more rolling on the floor! i so want to be in that room with carter and fargo...i'll bring a fresh batch of popcorn )
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
rofl, this was great! I love Zane's typical possessive boyfriend routine and how the proposal just kind of slipped out. The idea that Carter and Fargo watch their lives lke a reality TV show is awesome! the ending was wonderful and i'm looking forward to the next part!