Reviews for Seeing the Light
Dmucc728 chapter 53 . 8/21
heck yes! Finish:)
MissCallaLilly chapter 53 . 5/14
Glad you are back, and still have the magic going...please keep writing
Rereading this story (again ) because I love it so much. Would like to know what other stories Will Carter makes an appearance in so that I can read those as well.
I LOVE this story. You should definitely try to finish it.
wickedpeach chapter 53 . 4/13
I love this! Wondering if they're going to talk about their different exp that night? If she'll bring up what she thought he meant w her being a virgin and all that!
I am so glad you have started this story again. It is one of my favorites! I have it bookmarked and every couple of months I go back and reread it.
VasquezRocks chapter 53 . 3/18
Yes, you can still write and you should definitely finish! I was so surprised to see an update but I reread this story a few months ago so it was still pretty fresh in my mind. Great job & looking forward to the rest.
Have no clue what's going on here. Raven makes me think of the character from the 100. LOL. It's been a while.
ks90 chapter 53 . 3/18
YAY!
So excited you're back and updating again! I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Please, please update again soon!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 53 . 3/17
AND HE IS BACK!

Excellent chapter Rory.

I loved it especially at the end with Will's comment.

I think I have to reread some of this story to reaquaint myself with it again.
So happy that you are back! I have reread this story so many times and hoped that you would finish it. Great chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.
she"s back! YEAH RORY... and still cranking out the good stuff :)
Please do finish this! Even after ages I still remember reading this and caring about the characters - I'd love to see how things end for them :) Thanks for coming back to the story!
nursekelly0429 chapter 53 . 3/17
You are back and you have no idea how excited I am!
hifield chapter 53 . 3/16
Of course you should finish it ... it's been a great story and it needs to be complete ... Please!

Enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to more especially once I re-read it again. It's so good to see you writing again! Thanks for sharing.