Reviews for Seeing the Light
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 52 . 10/11
I randomly clicked your profile and remembered this story. So damn good. I miss it
ks90 chapter 52 . 12/31/2014
I absolutely love this story... I've just finished re-reading it again! I would love to see it updated and finished in the future!
Plebeian chapter 52 . 7/21/2014
This has to be one of my favorite stories on this site! I really hope you plan to finish it.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 52 . 2/22/2014
Aha I have my suspicions about who the silent girl with dark skin may be!?

Best chapter yet and Wills bantering with Mark made it the more funnier and Jay and Jess are as adorable as ever!

I'm catching up to...Eh what's this? No more chapters?

PLEASE uppdate ASAP Now I really need moooore!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 51 . 2/3/2014
GREAT chapter!

And having thought their respective boyfriends were dead this must have been especially relieveing for Abby and Maddy at the happy reunion and Wills comment was hillarious "Reynolds and Dunham have to grow up one of these days" AND the unmistakable Jim Shannon moment about Abby being pregnant was equally hillarious at both Mark and little Sam!

Fenrisulven13 chapter 50 . 1/28/2014
I suspected Raven had to be a friend of Will!

And as Mark and Will show up their respective ladies were finally reunited with them!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 49 . 1/23/2014

You know us humans are animals little more than glorified apes even though we have evovled and developed philosophy and similar things our instincts still influence us to a point, And why ANY woman or female creature at all would find anything atractive in that little wimp excuse for a man I'll never know!

Great chapter (I'm closing in)
Fenrisulven13 chapter 48 . 1/22/2014
Kyle's got some severe double standards he berates Raven for hiding Abby until it would work out to reveal her DESPITE Kyle himself doing similar things?!

I'm confused about Raven sticking his head out for them...though I have my suspicions!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 47 . 12/27/2013
Just as i suspected about Abby that "night" with Will!

I really don't much like Raven's attitude he seems different than the rest of those scum...though still it would be enjoyable to see someone beating the living shit out of him!

That miner dude must be the worst torture victim ever...doesn't he know that it is tradition to NOT be cooperative? LOL
Fenrisulven13 chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
Raven I wonder what his "game" is?!

That recording reminds me of "A drop in the ocean" another TN story!

WE know they are alive but poor Abby and Maddy don't!

Good on the kids to release bugs on those mercs!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 45 . 12/26/2013
GREAT chapter!

I'm speed reading right now!

About the three creeps the one difference between Lucas and the other two freaks is that he is smarter (Never thought I'd actually like Lucas Taylor?).

Weaver's delusion that Abby could actually like much less love him is almost laughable if I wasn't busy gagging on my own vomit and Kyle we have allready established is a Über creep!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 44 . 12/26/2013
A dark chapter indeed and the three creeps; Lucas, Weaver and Kyle being smug about their own "awesomeness" just make them even more hateable!

Great chapter!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 43 . 12/26/2013

Mira is a bit annoying but what can one expect from a mercenary, but at least she seems to want to give some respect to the fallen!

Good thing I've been taking it slow so I don't have to sit around biting my nails in wait for any uppdate!?
Fenrisulven13 chapter 42 . 12/26/2013
Great chapter it seems things are spiraling away!

Abby feel "strange" huh?
Fenrisulven13 chapter 41 . 12/21/2013
Abby is really cute here in that she has never had a real birthday on accountof her piece of crap brother and even worse father!
And Will and Mark are behaving like children...Will more so I guess!
It looks like Abby and Maddy have formed an alliance of sorts!

Loved the chapter!