Reviews for Justice
SunnySides chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Minion is an absolute cutie, but even I know you don’t make him mad. You don’t.

There has to be a sequel to this. The public outcry. Wayne’s name dragged through the mud and ruined for the rest of his life! Not even money would save him! Please write this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
This was excellent.
Zela Night chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
He did get away with everything in the movie.
I wish this was cannon.
ingusza.zalewska chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I liked it. Gave me big amount of satisfaction that Metro(music?) Man got what he deserves. Well written. I couldn't find any mistakes. Great job!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Great story! Minion was very brave. Not many stories deal with making Metro Man face the music. I really like seeing the bond between Megamind and Minion, too. Well done!
Merrypaws chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I have a feeling that I will be coming back to this story whenever I'm feeling resentful at something, and share a bout of vindictive glee with Minion and Megamind.
Ramendobe chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
ok woah this was really good! O_O
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Wow. If nothing that, tips on the alien language thing!
joanhello chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I see that I failed to review this the first time I read it. Shame on me. It is deeply touching, perfectly in character and altogether awesome.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
...I kinda want a sequel covering what Wayne has to deal with. Great job. I love your tics, you've been consistently improving and developing your own style. Are you still writing? Lemme know.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Frankly, I'm wondering why I haven't run into a resolution fic like this before. *applauds*
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This story is wonderful, and amazingly written. I reread the scene with Metro Man when I finished the story, in order to try and see what the video would have looked like.

I just have one question: Where did you get the names? I tried looking them up, but all I got were other fanfictions. Is it canon, or did you or someone else make them up? Either way, I think they're delightful.
KBJones chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Go Minion! You perfect Pisces!
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
AMAZING! I loved it! Please make another chapter.
Oogy Boogy chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow, this was excellent! You did a great job of fleshing out the background issues they'd be dealing with. The movie surprised me by giving Metro Man his own issues to deal with and making him more than just a douchey hero in a cape, but I still feel most writers are a little too easy on him. He never even said he was sorry about all the crap he did, and even so Megamind seems to have honored his wishes and not outed him. I thought that was a testament to how much better a person Megamind was intrinsically than Metro Man. I guess he could have been worried about what the guy would do to him if he spilled hi secret, but when you're being threatened with the death penalty for a murder you know you didn't commit, you've got little to lose. Everybody should have to take responsibility for their own actions, and at the end Mets was the only one who hadn't yet.

I really hope we see more Megamind fics from you in the future!