Reviews for His Barrier
Jemmie chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Made me cry...in a good way. ;u;
nitebreaker chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Hmmm...I'm intrigued. I presume we're discussing someone whose name rhymes with "Tex", right? Yes, I wanna see more. Keep it up.
PinkSilhouette chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
i think this story will be great as a rooce (jalex)...and can max come into the picture too,but as someone w/ lots of sense?thanks

PS this is one of the best i've read!
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I like it. Seeing Alex's side of things will be interesting. It's going to be a good chapter, I think. If this chapter is anything like the first chapter, it's going to be great. Keep up the great work.
norahenrie chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh god, I feel like crying.

This was so good, been long since I read a Jalex fic that was actually good.

Continue, please! Break my heart a little more and continue it!
smithsbabe65 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Please continue this! Your writing skills are excellent. The narrative is so fluid and peppered with such vivid imagery. The emotional turmoil that Justin is going through was portrayed to perfection.

And if I can cast my vote this should definitely be a Jalex romance. How can it be anything else when the first chapter along is just laden with so much subtext?
Dolpher chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
May I ask you what do you mean by Romance?

Because if you mean: Malex and Jarper, your fic should be bro/sis and nothing more.

But if you mean Jalex,... what are you waiting for? It's splendid start and it must be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Nice story. I think it would be a nice romance, but it's your choice.
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Please finish this. This was a great chapter, and it was so well written. I really want to see what happens, and I hope to see another chapter. Keep up the great writing.
Klaine's Child chapter 1 . 10/23/2011