Reviews for A Legend in Seclusion
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 9/19
Nice! That was fun to read. Great job!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Definitely didn't expect the ending to be like that.
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
It takes one god to combat another
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I liked it, nice story.
digimonfanatic4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Never imagined Ho-Ho to be the trainer battling Red. But it actually makes since. I really liked your story. If possible can you write a sequel or a complete story about what happens next. It'd be cool to see what people's reactions would be off Red and Ho-Ho appearing after so long. But if not oh well. I also like your other stories as well.
GaliCat chapter 1 . 6/18/2012

Did NOT expect the other trainer to be Ho-Oh, but it makes sense.

Now THAT is how to get a legendary trainer out of exile.

I love how Espeon communicates with Red via telepathy, and how Red uses hand signals to communicate to his other Pokemon.
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It's been a while since I've read your writing (where you've updated Pokedex less, I've had less time to read as well), but I decided to catch up today and check out your profile page too ... which was where I found this.

I like the general idea, especially with Ho-oh bringing Red back from exile. Interesting that you only choose 3 Pokemon - I had wondered why that is until you revealed who the challenger was (who else would Ho-oh use for a full roster of 6? lol)

The part I had this most problem with is Red's personality, but you'd already mentioned that up in your AN. Plus, it wasn't that I didn't like it so much as that it was really ... a mix, lol. Just out of curiosity, which Red is "Pokesupe Red"?

Your battle scenes were short, but creative. I like creative battles.

I find it admirable you focus on Pokemon and Digimon fics, since they're arguably hard fandoms to write for. I keep on planning to write for them (did some planning today, even), but I'm not sure when I'm actually going to get around to writing them.

Thanks for the ficlet, and for all the updates on Pokedex! It must've taken so much effort!

(On a side note, your profile amuses me in that I keep wondering if we went to class together at some point in time. Ah well.)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Brilliant! I was foolish enough to think it could be Eusine, but he was always incapable of capturing even ONE of the beasts. The cape should have given it away immediately, but alas I am not so perceptive. Bravo!

JohnTitor chapter 1 . 5/21/2012

Great piece though. Enjoyed the part about Cynthia being his equal.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
interesting story
Deino Dude chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved this. 'Nuff said, really. Everything that can be good about a story is in this one, so I commend you.
Shin Hitorigami chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This story was awesome! Ho-oh trying to bring back the greatest trainer through gods! And Red was able to beat them all, tho if he had his entire team he couldve won officially, oh well, anyways good chapter!
Tartan Tiger chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This story was absolutely charming to tread. Im surprised you havent recieved to much notice on this as its so fantasticaly written )
drewbie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You know it's funny, but I never did consider the protaginist from the games to be 'silent' after all, he does give a wide variety of battle commands to his pokemon, not like Dragon Quest games where they make it obvious that the main character is mute.

I've always found it hard to continue a story that's been left dangling by the Author and admired people who can do them justice I'm looking forwards to reading more.
m chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Bad story is bad. I think a five-year-old could have come up with better dialogue.