Reviews for The Son of Poseidon
OrchidJen chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
First of all, I would like to say I'm sorry. I read this fic ages ago and forgot to comment, which is absolutely terrible of me considering it is so so so so so amazing. Some were cute, others funny, and all were perfect and amusing. Great job!
stupid-tai chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I dunno why, but little moments like these make the best fanfiction for PJO. I just enjoy Rick's books being the proverbial rocks in the jar while these ficklets are the sand that fills the gaps. Anyway, I think they're awesome and you really understand the characters.
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Thank you so much for the dedication, Ivy. :) It means a lot, you know? I've never gotten a shout-out.

I have some bad news, though. I've declared this chapter so amazingly-wonderful, I can't /possibly/ pick a favorite. Looks like I'll just have to comment on all of them. What a pity. ;)

First [Sneeze] - Unbearingly cute. I can't get over Percy's one-track mind. And just /how/ amazing they are together.

Second [Juice] - 'Aw' worthy. I'll have to list this as one of my favorites-of-all-time, because this portrayed the series perfectly. "Comfort food."

Third [Rage] - My kind of concept. Angst, love, drama, and Percy's extreme protectiveness over Annabeth. It's the best feeling when you know someone will do /anything/ for you.

Fourth [Cycle] - Really thought evoking. Because Percy has the worst luck, the worst possible case-scenario. But at the same time, his life creates a beautiful story. Thanks for that. :)

Fifth [Rose] - Ivy, thank you. That was the sweetest gesture. Made me smile, huge. We all love bumbling Percy, after all.

Talk to you soon,

~Selena
78meg9 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Favorite part? Definitely Rage.
a.shattered.heart chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Perfection, as always. :)
livingondaydreams chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Yet another set of wonderful thingamabobbers. Can't leave a long review at the moment, but I am definitely looking forward to the next ones!
livingondaydreams chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
SO much Percabeth! I can't. My fangirl senses are overpowering me.

Adorable but still in character - I liked the bit about Percy not being a romantic kind of guy. I don't know why fanficcers always portray him that way - he just says what comes to his mind, with none of this "I was going to bring her flowers, but there were no flowers beeeyutiful enough for my Wise Girl" business that makes me want to vomit.

Thank you for achieving Percabeth perfection.
livingondaydreams chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I haven't reviewed this in forever...

I love 45 and 46 - they're funny. And 47 is lovely. On to the next bunch!
pjoperson chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Awesome. I like how it's not TOTALLY Percabeth. ( I'm a percabeth shipper, dont worry) Some stories just take Percabeth too far and make them ooc. Your Percabeth ones are perfect though :)
Hannibal's Trainer chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
So I had it planned out what I was going to write. I was going to write which was my favourite until I realized I loved them all. So, I enjoyed them all. They were amazing.

After that I was going to say how awesome your story is, but instead I'm going to tell you it was awesmazing which is a mixture of awesome and amazing.

And lastly I was going to tell you to update soon because this story is so interesting with its different length drabbles. I like how not all of them a corny percabeth drabbles, I like that some are sad and some are corny. As a URL who loves romantic stuff, I love the corniness. But instead of just saying update soon I wrote all of that...

Now I shall go to bed...
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Hey Ivy!

Yay! Chapter! And it was amazing. ]

Favorites:

Second [Hold] - Adorable, something I really need right now. This has always been one of my favorite scenes of the series, and I love re-visiting it. :)

Fourth [Lamb] - Who wouldn't love this one? Not only was it long, it was PERCABETH! And decidedly cute.

Fifth [Roof] - It had a quiet peacefulness to it that I couldn't resist. Like, I couldn't help but smile when I read it. Great job.

Love the chapter!

~Twix
AmberJ11 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Really, no advice I could gpubive would improve this :D, if you publish a novel make sure to let us all know. I would buy it in an instant. :)
Hannibal's Trainer chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I liked the Spain one!
a.shattered.heart chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Aww! They're so sweet. :) Can't wait for more!
AmberJ11 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Fantastic as ever, if not slightly more articulate! Maybe your novel writing thing has achieved more than you think. Of course, it may just be that whilst you have been "away" I have had to sate my need for FF with inadequate works from vastly inferior Writers, and that coming back to your stories is like meeting them all for the first time again, wonderfull.