Reviews for Demon's Wish
Ozora-Chan chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Yes! Please update !
melody.washington.33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Are u updating or what? Story is too amazing to stop now. Got to wrap it up! Unless its the end. Good one if it is. ;)
Love Struck chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I love this story!I really Laharl and Flonne's relationship in this one!Please update soon
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Ouch. Of course, I haven't exactly been immune to screwing Laharl over, either... Nice stuff.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I love it. This is truly awesome. I just can't help but wonder what Etna has to gain from this...
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
This site doesn't like anything with "dot-com" in it, so you're going to have to find a way of revealing the full URL for that picture.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh. So it's going to be one of these stories...
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Love it. Love this couple and this story.
Felling chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
HE GOT PWND. xD
Lunarfox4554 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love this story please update soon. And keep up the amazing writing
Supermangas92 chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Hi ! You are writing the first Disgaea fic i'm reading and i'm really enjoying it ! I love the way you are toying with this poor Laharl

Please continue ! I hope the next chapter will come soon !
shinlover chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Omg! Poor Laharl, Awww i feel sorry for him. I cant wait to read what happens next please continue. What will Flonne do when she remembers everything, will she say she's sorry to Laharl and jump into his arms and kiss him? How will she find out? Will Etna play a betting game with everyone in the castle and get rich? LOL! XD That would be to funny. Please write more and post it as soon as possible.
Warhawk07 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
wow... so, Flonne doesn't remember that SHE kissed Laharl? Fate, you really DO enjoy making Laharl's life a living hell, don't you? lol. Please, continue! I want to see if Flonne actually comes to remember what exactly happened.

If it so pleases you, I have a story that is LaharlxFlonne, to the point of... things :P but things that happen BEFORE the story.
Rayne Lockheart chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Yay an update. Keep it up! I love your fic.
Rayne Lockheart chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I love this. Hope you update soon too many good stories dying. :D I love FlonneXLaharl couple there needs to be more.