Reviews for Disenchanted
loved this story :)
MatingInspires chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Enjoyed this very much
MatingInspires chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Poor girl. She is realizing at this moment that her entire future is nothing as she hoped for.
MatingInspires chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I almost passed this up thinking it was going to be more like beauty and the beast. I am however excited about what I have read so far and that as you said it is loosely based on it
Mingleberry chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I'm curious you mentioned that this was loosely based off a story, what was it?
FleurdeLysff chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Poor Bella! My heart aches for her. My grandparents' marriage was arranged. She was older and married to him so she could take care of his family as his parents had died young, leaving him as the oldest and 2 younger siblings. When I was a teenager, she told me that she had vowed to not arrange any of her children's marriages. But with war raging through the country at the time, there was one she couldn't prevent and it didn't end happy. She told me that eventually you come to love your spouse as the father to your children and your protector but most of the time, there is never that "in love" feeling that so few experienced in her days. Her story changed my outlook on marriage that day.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Great work! Loved it!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
oh I loved it. SO sweet!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
arg men are so frustrating!
ama2978 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
What a great story. I really enjoyed watching their relationship progress and I couldn't put it down. Thanks so much for writing.
Phantom Of FFN chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I loved this story! I have to admit, I was quite frustrated for Bella because of Edward and Jacob, but I loved how it worked out in the end. Great story! -
sammieanne chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Why must Bella Always be so stupid?
hardee chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Okay, I am really enjoying this story. It's been awhile since I read a period piece and this is refreshing. You write really well with your descriptions of certain surroundings, it's as if the reader is there. Good job.
hardee chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Good for Bella, he wanted a piece of her mind and he sure got it! the best chapter of them all. Now on to the story.
hardee chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Oh Edward is a bit cold-hearted huh? I can't wait for the lovely Isabella to thaw him out. What would he have done if she didn't agree? Good chapter.