Reviews for Disenchanted
naturallyclutzy93 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
as always, i was delighted that you updated. can't wait for the next one
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Did he get engaged to Tanya? I mean it was implied.

Grr.. he had better not have!
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
* •. . • *AWESOME* •. . • *
alexandrew chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
OMG - I just started this story today and it is amazing! My heart clenched for Bella so many times and I am hoping that Edward finds her soon and does not complicate things with her more. They love each other, please reunited them without too much angst! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Edward is a clueless wonder! He just lets his imagination decide what's what. I hope he comes to his senses soon! I have the feeling the deal with Tanya might be him giving her back the castle, maybe? ;)
snowystar2 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Aw nice ending.
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter
rpattzluvr16 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter as always. I really hope Edward didn't do what I think he did. I eagerly await the next chapter!
twilighter-shivi chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
I really love this story! cannot wait for the next chapter. Hopefully we get an E/B reunion next chapter!
auroraboralis chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Yikes! Poor B is at the castle and Tanya is headed for it!
justginger chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
what has he done now?
LEONGIRL chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Please dont tell me edward is marrying tanya.
NY13 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Yeah that just didn't seem to flow and can't Edward demonstrate some type of really attractive quality...he saved some girl from being robbed and put together a library but he is just so damned unappealing...thanks for the update - can't wait for more. Some things are strange, like he doesn't want his former sister in law alone and unprotected but sent Isabella to a dangerous village and as an after thought sends Jasper. Irina is a princess yet lives simply in a modest is there any type of army to protect these people...doesn't Edward rule, and was Kate's father a king? Also with all Edward's wealth, why does he not have that many servants.
chelle77 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
GREAT CHAPTER... But I am totally freaking out about what Edward's proposal to Tanya was. I hope he did not agree to give her the castle. Well regardless I can't wait to find out what it was/is.
smooshie55 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
I hope you are only making it seem he is taking Tanya on as a wife. Hard to imagine he'd be that stupid, but he surprises me sometimes:) My guess is he's giving Tanya the castle and moving on his own.

No matter his intentions, it's sad that he put himself out there more for Tanya and some unknown brunette than he did for 'his Bella'. His actions haven't ever really shown he feels anything more than lust, guilt, or resentment towards her. He doesn't question why her home was deserted and destitute? What if she was in trouble? Why is he telling his dead wife's family he sent Bella away and annulled the marriage? Not their business and humiliates Bella further. What an ass, not a big fan of his right now.

I'm afraid Tanya is going to stir up some trouble before Edward gets back. I don't know how much

more poor Bella can (or should) take. In case you couldn't tell, I'm a little protective of her:D Shes just such a naive (in a good way) little sweetheart.
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »