Reviews for Disenchanted
Phantom Of FFN chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I loved this story! I have to admit, I was quite frustrated for Bella because of Edward and Jacob, but I loved how it worked out in the end. Great story! -
sammieanne chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Why must Bella Always be so stupid?
hardee chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Okay, I am really enjoying this story. It's been awhile since I read a period piece and this is refreshing. You write really well with your descriptions of certain surroundings, it's as if the reader is there. Good job.
hardee chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Good for Bella, he wanted a piece of her mind and he sure got it! the best chapter of them all. Now on to the story.
hardee chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Oh Edward is a bit cold-hearted huh? I can't wait for the lovely Isabella to thaw him out. What would he have done if she didn't agree? Good chapter.
hardee chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Refreshing, I think this is the first fic I've read where Bella actually had feelings for Jacob. I like this first chapter and will certainly keep reading.
haylee21 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
i love it...really really good
story a day chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Such a beautifully written story. I was crying when Bella was, you felt as though it was happening to you. Very nice, can't wait to read more of your stories.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
Great story ;)
crazy62 chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
Another great story thank you for sharing!
seymourblogger chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Very strange fairy tale the way you tell it. A couple of suggestions: do not use the word abs as this is a modern term and doesn't fit with the story or the rest of the language. Perhaps stomach? lower part of his body?

The other word that I thought didn't belong was "guys" as this also is modern.
Jenox chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Love it
k.monique801 chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
Thumbs up to you.
Ms. Diamond chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Love it!
APL chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
awe i really liked this story, finally ed got his act together:) so cute!
354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »