Reviews for Disenchanted
smooshie55 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Oh wow, ouch, haha. Can't blame her for lashing out, she's so young and this is a harsh new reality. Edward took her away from the man she loved and the future she wanted and he didn't even want her. I love the tension, I can be patient. If they fell in love right away the story wouldn't be as interesting, would it?
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I would not allow him the satisfaction of obeying him. Put on your nightgown and sleep some where else. Great story.
jenninemarie chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I can't wait for more;)
berdb chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
What a freak. Bella should write Jacob to come get her. She will have a joyless life if she stays there. Everyone is so bland and restrained.

I bet he reads her letters. Why isn't the child allowed to school? What is so dangerous with other children?
sujari6 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I wonder if Bella's letters will be read before being sent.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Poor Bella. Torn away from her home to marry a widower with a child.
kimee16 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Love your story hope one day they will fall in love 2gether!
MyBabyBlues chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Another good chapter. I feel sorry for poor Bella. Esme is right with saying that the living are living and the dead are dead. I have a feeling that Bella is going to being feeling alone for sometime now ... at least from her husband.
trueloveoverall chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Very interesting chapter! Once again you have hooked me into waiting for another chapter!
acw1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
interesting story so far.
justginger chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
NO SEX! WITH DARK EDWARD? Is he mad? but he is going to fondle her breast while she sleeps? hmmm, me thinks that Sir Edward is full of crap!

Loving this story!
smooshie55 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This chapter didn't disappoint. Edward is confusing me, though. He's very cold towards Bella, and sensitive regarding Katherine. But othertimes sweet "my beauty" and other times controlling and seems a bit eager to be intimate with her.

I'm glad Bella's being polite but careful with Edward. I like that she didn't think with her body and forget Jake. She's not fickle and I respect that.
LEONGIRL chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Thanks for the up date. Edward confuse me a little with is personally, he seems so cool...
smooshie55 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love it! I'm such a sucker for a fairy tale. Excellent first chapter, looking forward to more.
bearygirl chapter 2 . 10/26/2011