Reviews for Disenchanted
trueloveoverall chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Very interesting chapter! Once again you have hooked me into waiting for another chapter!
acw1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
interesting story so far.
justginger chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
NO SEX! WITH DARK EDWARD? Is he mad? but he is going to fondle her breast while she sleeps? hmmm, me thinks that Sir Edward is full of crap!

Loving this story!
smooshie55 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This chapter didn't disappoint. Edward is confusing me, though. He's very cold towards Bella, and sensitive regarding Katherine. But othertimes sweet "my beauty" and other times controlling and seems a bit eager to be intimate with her.

I'm glad Bella's being polite but careful with Edward. I like that she didn't think with her body and forget Jake. She's not fickle and I respect that.
LEONGIRL chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Thanks for the up date. Edward confuse me a little with is personally, he seems so cool...
smooshie55 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love it! I'm such a sucker for a fairy tale. Excellent first chapter, looking forward to more.
bearygirl chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Cant wait for more.
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
MMmmmm... no sex.. Bet Edward ends up with a case of blue balls before this story is over.. :P

Looking forward to the next updates!
iloveChiodosXD chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Again, I love it. I really like the story line and the scenes you set and the language use makes me feel like I am in that period of time.
Lish008 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Now you have me hoping Bella can 'thaw' Edward and get a little deeper into his past. So i really hope you are able to continue!
berdb chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I was expecting Edward to be disfigured or something. I guess the beast has yet to be revealed.

Update soon.
csuter chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great start, I love it so far! Look forward to more!
mzcullen58 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love it so far can't wait to read more.
jesigrl007 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This definitely has a good start. I like reading all your stories...
MyBabyBlues chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Seems like a fry interesting story. Can't wait to read more.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »