Reviews for Disenchanted
csp4 chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
LOL LOL Jacob as King:::)))

Miss Charlotte & Peter? Wow!

Great story! Well written. Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
csp4 chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
csp4 chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
"I do not know if that is for the best..." Grrrr:( What's with all these asswipe men that think they know 'what's best'?

"I will allow you to return home and I will make sure you are provided for" sure you will:( you threw her out before without a care for her safety, not caring to see if her father was dead or alive, not caring if she had food:( It would take a long time for me to trust his idiot ass:(
csp4 chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
"He knew that there was the chance her reputation could have been blemished over his mistakes" Hmmmm, you think, Asswipe?
csp4 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Jasper to the rescue::)) It's great that I have at least him to feel good thoughts for!

While Esme is nice, I'm not so much liking her:( What she did to Edward with this marriage is beyond being a thoughtless, selfish, controlling mother:(

As for Edward...even tho I feel very sorry for him & understand the pain he's going thru regarding the loss of his late wife & child, whenever Edward 'New Moons' Bella, I find myself happy with his total destruction!

God bless fiction! It gives me the outlet to feel evil feelings & think evil thoughts I would never feel or think of in real life:::)))
csp4 chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
csp4 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
"We feel that it is best that he dismisses you from the marriage..." Interesting how all the men discuss & decide Bella will be divorced but no one asks her opinion:(
csp4 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Sending Bella back to her father after marrying her would be an extreme insult to Charlie & would completely destroy Bella. I suspect that in this society, whose going to want her now? Charlie would have every right to go after Edward for basically using Bella as a whore!
Love M Go Blue chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
There is . . . something niggling at me, something having to do with how insistent Edward is about Isabella's eating habits. Hm.
tbens chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
wow .. u had me worried there ... so much angst .. i love that u stayed true to the original twilight ie that edward made decisions on behalf of himself and bella .. which were the cause of so much pain for the both of them ... u wrote really well ... i was totally engrossed in both your characters and storyline

thanks for sharing

xoxo
csp4 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I think going to the ball would be a nightmare for both of them! It seems that acting 'passive/aggressive' is the norm in this society:( Plus, something tells me that Tanya would be there:(
csp4 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Wow! Edward's family made him get married almost before his dead wife & child got cold:( I'm speechless! Of course, Bella gets thrown to the lions:(

"heartless" Rosalie couldn't have said it better! Carlisle & Esme, as kind as they seem, are very heartless regarding Edward's situation:( So far I can't figure if it's just the 'times/culture' or they're just typical sick/controlling parental units:(
csp4 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
"Esme explained that they did not go looking for her right away, though Edward wanted to, because Carlisle had told him that she wanted space" I agree they needed to give her space, but the fact that they didn't find her before they gave her space makes me feel they think of her as 'less than':(
csp4 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Good for you Bella! Altho, I wouldn't be surprised she could get punished for that:( God bless arranged marriages::))
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »