Reviews for Untangling the Webs by Neoxphile & Faerax
kellygreen83 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Ugg between reading this story and doing a re-watch of all off the seasons of Haven (currently on S02E11 as of this post) I just want to give Nathan a hug (well all off the troubled and Audrey too but definitely Nathan first even if he couldn't feel it lol). I am enjoying this story so far even if I'm coming into it knowing that Audrey/Nathan are THE cannon couple (yes I keep having to remind myself that this is an AU with your vision of what happened not what actually happened in the show since I only found it like 3 days ago so it is so far out of cannon it is not even funny lol) but you're take on how Duke and Audrey get together at this point in the story is completely believable even if it isn't cannon :). I really like how even though it is two different authors I can't really tell where one author left off and the other began. I fully intend to read both stories and keep up with the sequel once I catch up but I just wanted to add this comment now as I'm reading because you mentioned that you guys (girls? just in case you find the term "guys" offensive) read reviews even on old chapters :). Shipper views aside, this is a very well written story and I'm sure I will continue to enjoy all of the subsequent chapters in this story and the sequel. I wish I had even a quarter of the talent you two have because then I could post actual stories rather than the occasional comment. Thank you for this (and all other) story(ies) that you guys have posted ... I truly appreciate the talent and drive it takes to put these out there for the anonymous reader/reviewer to see ... it's incredibly brave considering all of the trolls and/or the negativity you could get. Thank you.
Mischief101 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I like the story so far. Looking forward to reading the rest. One thing though, Beattie shouldn't be there. She's locked in the lighthouse as Helena.
GoneMental42 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I like this story, even if it is 52 chapters (:O!). I've never even seen the show, but you've painted a very clear picture of the town & its characters.
I've got to watch some episodes!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 51 . 7/26/2014
I ship Nathan/Audrey even less than I did before, which I'll let you know was barely. Now I only think of them as siblings... this is way too complicated.
Anyway. Love the couples, love that Chief is back, loved that you ended it in a cliff hanger-ish type fashion.
If you notice, somethings you added to this story, are sorta-in-a-way, in season three. There were moments where I was sitting there reading this and it made me think of season three.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 42 . 7/24/2014
Ok... this is a little concerning... duke? what are you hiding
MomoPeachFlower chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
I don't know how I feel about these memories... are these from the show? I'm only in season three so I don't know...
MomoPeachFlower chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
Oh my god... Not good Not good!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
huh... interesting way of twisting it up. I like it.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Interesting... I was kinda wishing that the kiss would just not happen but it had too. It gave her that determination to settle things with Duke.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
I am really enjoying this! I mean I know the two will at least be talking again soon. I just feel bad for Nathan. I'm also curious how you are going to cover up their kiss, that is in season 2 right? Maybe not... I don't know but I'm gonna keep reading so I can find out
MomoPeachFlower chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god! These two are just too cute!
I did not expect this at all when the story started!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Ok, calling it a night. So I like where this is going, not what I had expected originally.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Now I know she's not gonna end up with Duke, damn... and I really like this story. I really wanted him to be with Audrey.
nyanyanyan chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
i like. im excited for future chapters!
lynn77424 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Taking a bit to catch up. So far, LOVE IT! Keep it up! :)