Reviews for Perfect Angel
TAKCH1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Wow I can't believe Sakura and them best her up. I hope there are some asskickings in the future reserved for them. I couldn't help but feel my heart break for Hinata. I hope her and naruto find out they have more i common ;)
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Alright Hinata!
hinata's best friend chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Yay! You go, hinata!

Keep it coming!
naru chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Nice!
Haru-chan chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Aww... Poor Hinata. Please update!
Haru-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aww... Poor Hinata. Hope she's okay... Gonna see the next chapter now.
Yuka chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Awesome story! Keep it up! Oh and sorry about your accident. It's A lot harder if you're a guy and got beat up because of it. See you later!
Gaara's love chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Oh... That's so sad... I want to see what's up next. Please update!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Man at least I don't have a family like Hinata's. I definatly wouldn't survive.

C.D.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Poor Hinata. I remember a guy punching me in the stomach one time when I was 7 years old when I followed a friend at the time to see where they were going cause I wanted to ask her if we could play. And my mom found a bruise where he punched me when I was getting dressed to go out for a parade one time and asked me about it. I lied of coarse saying that I didn't know where it came from. Cause I knew that if I told her she would have told the kids mom (who I wanted to ask to play with) and ask her child if it were true and she and the one who punched me would have lied saying that it wasn't them and that they weren't there and call me a lier. That's one reason why I always kept my mouth shut in school and about other stuff when I was in school and stuff.

C.D.
maria chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Awesome! Hope she's okay! See you next time.
kanda chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Great! Keep it up!
DragonSummoning chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Nice work! Keep it up!
michelle lien chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Such a sad story! Keep it up and I hope hinata's okay.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Hinata should tell somebody about somebody bullying her.