Reviews for Sound the Bugle
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 1/11
Lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love cheese as well! Love this fanfic!
Zeef chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh this is nice. This is very nice. I like this. It's very good. Yes.
Potter4me chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow! I loooved this story! It was so angsty and sweet and hislarious all at the same time. U mu friend did an excelllent job *clap clap clap clap* I hope u get plenty of cheese in your future (I too live cheese. Gouda and blue r my favorites). I can't belive I havnt stumbled upon this wonderful work b4 now! Thanks so much for writting it and WRITE ON DUDE!
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was such a cute bit at the end!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow! Great story! You kept all of them in character!
Jazbez chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well done, as a reward you get cheese 0.o
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww.
I'm glad it was a happy ending in the end.
Skyrill-Chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
when the computer announced them onto the watchtower you forgot Artemis
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I like your cheese. Also, I totally got the title. (And can we get that Artemis in a giant hamster ball? Little one shot maybe?)

-cd
OrangeRules Autumn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This actually made me cry! I was so worried that Wally was gonna die! Anyways, great job! Really emotional! xD8
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This successfully fills my Wally needs. Great job to an excellent story. I love how you depicted Robin and KF's friendship. Very well written too!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
...I loved it for one. Though I thought that Wally had died by the title given. Then I read you closing comments-I was both amused and confused. You might want to think about decaf ;p jk
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
love it! love it! love it! but there's still question as to why wally didn't heal up to his speed. Anyway, at this rate i just gonna accept that u didn't do sequel. huhuhu...
Lindelas chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww! This was sweet. I love the interaction. And the part about putting Artemis in a hamster wheel... :D