Reviews for King of His Hearts
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
hearts?
HEARTS?!

... XDD hahaha jk, but I'm as shocked as Elliot XDDD Leo drawing hearts, just like a lovestruck teenager girl! OMG, I'd love to see that XD
(and I wonder what they did after Leo kept drawing those hearts on Elliot... Hmmm ;D)
Anyway, I love these stories (this one and Sickness of the Love Variety) they made me laugh so much! I can totally see them like this XD 333
SmileRen chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Is there more?!
Kitty-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well... M-maybe you c-could... I don't know... -cute look- Please make more fics like this. I love this pairing and you do a good job of writing them. New chapter?
Animelover779 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I have no comment but WTF WOOWW! Man either I should stop writing cus your flipping amazing or just scream my heart out. luv you and your stories XD

One more thing, Oz...U-U tottaly...X3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR THE STORYS YOU WRITE. And this story is as cute as the others about Leo and Elly. This idea about the diary and the hearts and Ellys reaction when Leo wrote on him is brilliant. Thanks for these storys 3
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Daw Leo is so abusive to Elli! (I am avoiding saying 'cute', because I want to live)
anothergirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Ahaha this made my day xD Pffft Leo is a very abusive person but they are so adorable at the same time. Loving the evil Oz here

10/10

Please make more? :)
peppermint twertle chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I am going to... take this story seriously. Imagining Elliot's face covered in hearts makes me crack up.

And I am never going to look at Leo the same way ever again. And I have read this story, what, five times?

.. Elliot... Y U NO LIVE? ARGH WHY WHY WHYYYYYY?
Atomic Lilith chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love you for writing this, that was just the cutest. Sorry that my reviews suck, but I just wanted to show my love.
RadiantShadow chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:D you have made my day (night? ah whatever)! just...YESS *spazzes* *runs over and gives you hug* hahahaha yay!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Haha omg Oz was so funny and evil lol. Leo wow... Elliot hahaha!