Reviews for Best of Times
with all the drama around Castle ATM it is nice to reread these lovely stories. Thanks. Helps me go to my happy place.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Sweet! I like it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I would imagine that Castle is believing he is in heaven now or at least very shortly!
Mark C chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This was great.

You've done an excellent job in showing how serious Kate and Rick's relationship has become especially in this last chapter. The build up to was wonderful.

Kate has been by Rick's side through his recovery and PT, that showed how important he is to her. After his final session, the date she took him on was the start of something more. Rick wouldn't realize that until they got to the loft.

Loved what you did with their date and I liked how it was kind of a make up of the one they had before. Everything about it was well done.

It was back at the loft where things got interesting. Kate had a key and also had her clothes there. It wasn't until she used the word 'love' that everything fell into place. Rick had no problem with Kate moving in and it showed.

The ending was great especially their talk about organizing the closet and Kate wanting to continue what they were doing.

Excellent job.
ninabambina chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I am slain.

You're writing is awesome. Like, I can't think of new words.

I like the mention of Kate's overabundance of jackets and heels. I like that she moved in (in other fics, I usually don't 'cause it's too fast, but here, it practically makes sense). And I love that Castle feels the need to make Kate smile; it's lovely. I just like this story very, very much.

Oh, happy happy joy joy.
ninabambina chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
It's five in the morning and I'm craving Italian food and tiramisu. Now you're just playing dirty with your imagery. Ay, yo tengo hambre!

Either way, this chapter is highly suggestive while still being sweet; me gusta. I like that Kate is being so meticulous, trying to get things timed right even though their timing usually sucks. I like that she's trying so hard to make it perfect. And Castle is just so great, putting her in charge and stuff. I also like the allusion to 3x10 (pop a couple more).

Onward!
ninabambina chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
so, so happy. I like the hinting. It's nice and fluffy. Ugh, they're so beautiful. But it's still balanced with the slight heaviness of mentioning their nightmares. But it's still beautiful that they're comforting each other and such. so lovely... And now I feel like I'm rambling...
BlueOrchid96 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Work finally taken care of so I can finish off this oldie but goodie from you. Thought I would read about Kate helping Castle with baths since she was his hands and all. Don't want to think of Martha or some blonde bimbo helping. Just kidding!

This story, part 2 if you will, much more light hearted than part 1. Love that Kate planned to surprise Castle with all that she did, and was nervous about it. I'm curious to see what part 3 holds. :-)
thousand-miles chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
YEAH there was a sequel! Loved this! You are so good!
demuredemeanor chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Very sweet sequel! I love the complement of the original date and then the surprise!
maisma51 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Omg, yes! She moved in! I freaking threw my hands up and silent-cheered (it's late). What a way for her to make a statement.

This line: 'Her forehead rests against his; he realizes with a laugh that she basically asked his daughter for his hand. ' made me chuckle. And the end, when he said they needed to organize the closet, made me laugh out loud, despite the hour.

This was a great follow-up. Sweet and hot and awesome in all the right places. Thanks :)
maisma51 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
The woman definitely has a plan :) I love that she though to do this for him. And that it's like them finishing that first date. Love the teasing and the hot kissing and the fact that she's trying not to push too fast because she has a plan. And she pops a couple more buttons just for him :) Now I want some freaking tiramisu :)
maisma51 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Glad he's recovering. And I wonder what she's got planned. Hmmm...
Blooky chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
You always go out with a bang;). Great sequel:).
muppet47 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Love,love, love. The whole thing. That Kate was making this huge gesture with the date and the moving in because she knows Castle loves things like that, but she is still so nervous, but determined, anyway. And Castle can't let himself really believe he has her for real until he see the shoes. I love it so much.

The final scene was hot and sweet and I loved how Castle wanted to snap her back to herself with the line about organizing the closet (sort of "because you're tall" kind of line) because he wanted them together to be more lighthearted and loving than about desperation. Loved it, loved it all. The whole series. This was a wonderful epilogue.

Ps- You did such a great job describing/referencing his hand injuries that I kept flexing my own fingers. Ouch.