Reviews for All in the Family
Redler Red7 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
I'm still enjoying the story, though my reading pace has slowed to an agonizingly slow crawl.

Just a little nitpick: What the hell happened in Konata's life that made her so wise? I know the years of torment and humiliation at the hands of the "popular kids" is part of it, but god damn. I never knew how much I wanted to see Konata's view of the world before now. It's a shame most fics I've read haven't touched on the subject.
Redler Red7 chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
FUCKING TRIGGER WARNING! DUDE!
Redler Red7 chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
As was stated in the All American Rejects song "Top of the world"
Wasting away... I see you
When the top of the world falls on you
Finding a day, don't wanna be you
When the top of the world falls on you

Izayoi, if you're gonna have others do the work for you, you'd best be better than they are as no one wants an inept leader.
Redler Red7 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I'm not sure how long it's been since Tadao and Sojiro went out drinking but I think it can be justifiable to say that he was still a little bit drunk.

Now, Izayoi is a Hiiragi, despite what she says. The same blood runs through her as it does through Inori. Considering Inori's upbringing wasn't as harsh as Izayoi's, I think it's not all that surprising that Inori isn't as arrogant as her. Izayoi lived her life on the bottom so when she was finally on top, she reveled in it. Inori was always on top to begin with, it's just that she wants to stay there. So she does everything in her power to do just that - stay on top.

I would compare the two the same way I compare poker and chess. In chess, with enough calculation and planning, you would always win. In poker, it's always a gamble, whether or not you get a good hand. If you don't, you bluff and hope people believe you actually have a good hand. Inori is a chess player, while Izayoi is a gambler.

As for Matsuri, I have mixed feeling for her. I have never experienced her pain so I can't empathize with her. That said, I have absolutely no pity for her, whatsoever. Life's a game, girl. You just played your cards wrong.

That said, I'm going to bed and will return to this story in a few hours.
Redler Red7 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
As I said before, this story frustrates me.
TALK TO EACH OTHER, DAMN IT! STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!
Redler Red7 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I don't know why, but this is my favorite chapter thus far. We got to see the backstory and motivations of Izayoi. Plus, I could really see Tadao's reactions to everything that's happening. I imagine him giving Izayoi a stoic glare during the entire conversation, subtly clenching of his face muscles so he showed no emotion to the demoness before him, and the cold stare of rage he'd have on his face during the entirety of his 'I quit' speech.
Redler Red7 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I woke up from seven hours of sleep to read this. I'll say, emotional kagami has always been my favorite kagami. Whatever happens next chapter, I hope its as good as the last few.
Redler Red7 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
This story frustrates me... so much...
Redler Red7 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
... So I recently just started this
I have to say, the sex scenes - really any of the scenes that had Matsuri in them - were painful to read. I was literally screaming at my computer screen every time she threatened to tell. Also, I am once more angered by the fact that Kagami and Inori aren't going to their parents for help with this. Sure, they might look down on them, but it's better than getting black mailed and practically being raped.
Matsuri, you little bitch. Regardless of how I am loving your sadistic personality in this fic, I want you brought down!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 36 . 7/12/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Man...it's been some journey, huh? It's kind of sad to see it end, actually. :'3

This was a really, really good way to wrap things up, yes.
I'm definitely satisfied by this light at the end of the long, drama-filled tunnel. LOL The Hiiragi Family is finally reunited and happy, at long last. :3

Mission Complete! A-Mazing job, Marine! I'll make sure you get put up for a medal. You deserve it.
Now, return to base for some R&R. The drinks are on me.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
ToLazyToLogin chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
I'm glad to have following this story from the start. It was a awesome run, and this goes on my list of greatest shit I've ever read! I liked the ending, it was heartwarming and funny.

Holy crap, this was a very dramatic story, and I loved it! Good job.
Redline57 chapter 36 . 6/22/2013
Well all in all, this was a good story. I for one don't like OCs, so I read over the OC-related stuff, as well as the stuff regarding Tadao. The ending sort of ended everything, but I was left wanting. I was hoping Tsukasa and Kagami would have a more concrete "together", and Inori and Miki would make amens more completely, H-rated or not. The whole Matsuri-Inori-Miki dynamic was never addressed, nor was the full extent of why Miki came back (or why and where she went). I realize that would be a ton of drama, but thats what most of this story was.
armydillo62O chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
Over... It's over...
*collapses*

Okay, who expected this? I certainly never thought this would be one of my favorite fan fictions for lucky star. I actually thought Hmm... Inori x matsuri... Interesting... Then, this happened.

Wings, thanks for the ride. It's been one hell of a journey, and you ended it by giving everyone what they needed: Dignity, and love. Peace out man.
mariofan48 chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
This was a truly satisfying conclusion to this story (As satisfied as I was when I found out Mega Man was going to be in Super Smash Bros For Wii U) and I rarely get that excited about just anything, so congrats! This was a truly amazing read.
bloodscorpion88 chapter 35 . 6/7/2013
Wow that was actually pretty poetic and I didn't expect that. That was cool. I'm still scratching my head wondering how this one is going to end so please update soon!