Reviews for In the Woods
Bright Red Star chapter 41 . 2/13
Werewolf Edward? I'm in love?
isabellamasens chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Love it so far!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/1/2017
Oh oh where is Alice's baby? ...Fabulous story, couldn't put it down
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2017
Loved the fic
Guest chapter 41 . 8/28/2017
Why dont you update more often?/?
jtechell chapter 41 . 8/1/2017
That was a great story read all the way through in one day
brit chapter 41 . 7/17/2017
Pleasee update sooonnnnn.
ceejdelantar chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
please continue this story. oh please please. you are an amazing writer and this story is so fucking unique for a twilight fanfic.. amazing plot, great characters.. aaaaah i am losing my mind please continue i will not lose hope
Souless Isabella Marie chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
You are an amazing writer! i just found your story and finished it as fast as I could! im in love! please continue!
michigangal0223 chapter 41 . 5/25/2017
hope you come back soon enjoying reading
decayANDescape chapter 41 . 5/20/2017
What?! Nooooo! Oh man I don't know if my heart can take anymore of this. Please finish this story. I even DREAMT about this story last night (not much to recall, I think I was at their apartment watching breakfast hijinks)

Please bring this back. PLEASE finish it. Until then I will literally reread it every year, with hopes that you do. It's just too good! Also, Banner's a fucking pervy little man. But I can't help but picture Mark Ruffalo every time I see his name. Shrug :)
Fan199578 chapter 41 . 5/2/2017
I havn't pulled an all-nighter to read a story on a long time but I did for this one. I hope you end up finishing the story :)
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 41 . 4/20/2017
Please come back this story is truly amazing!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/16/2017
Good story, I would really appreciate to read more chapters. Thanks for writing this wonderfull story.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/31/2017