Reviews for In the Woods
TC chapter 37 . 4/13
One word. Brilliant!

Update soon?
EconomyofWords chapter 37 . 4/13
Just found this story and loving it!
Milk And CoCoa chapter 37 . 4/10
Love it ;)
LIZZIED1951 chapter 37 . 4/9
Great chapter! I'm getting nervous about what will happen with our Edward next, will he go back to being what he was? Or is he cured? And where the hell is Banner?

This continues to be one of my top 5 favorite stories ... only hoping the writer is planning to write more when this is completed.
SLKerouac chapter 37 . 4/8
Bella is watching Edward closely. The nurse comes in to give him a bath and Bella takes over. She is jealous and Edward sees that. He is getting better. Then get him to a regular room. He wants a bath. Bella is worried that something could happen to him. She watches him in the doorway while he is in the tub. Bella starts crying. Edward gets up and hold Bella. He tells her that everything is going to be fine. Bella is still having a hard time. She has been told what could happen but nothing has. Rose and Emmett show up with food. Edward eats. It is like Christmas morning with the food. He and Emmett are getting along just fine. Rose is now talking with Bella. Rose has looked at the file and has some interesting thoughts of Banner and his experiments. What was he trying to do. Rose comes with a lot of theories. Bella tells her that she is a mess. That she is so afraid of losing Edward. The nurse comes in to change his dressing on his head. Rose and Emmett clean up and leave. Bella is watching. The nurse has the doctor come in to look at the wound. It is healed. Slightly pink but a flat scar. Bella really looks at Edward and sees that he looks better. That he has put on weight Bella knows that things are better now and is crying again. Edward has her hand and is telling her that everything is going to be alright. Will Edward want to find Banner to find out why he did what he did to him? Will they be able to find him? What does Carlisle think of what has happened? Does he have any theories? How will Bella keep Edward safe now? Will the next full moon bring changes? Next chapter!
MK543 chapter 37 . 4/8
Sha-zam, our boy's firing on all cylinders now! I really want them to have a chance at a good life and have a little wolf baby, though! hee hee
frostedglaze chapter 37 . 4/7
Hmmmm, so is Edward cured or is he still a werewolf?
NanStew chapter 37 . 4/7
Glad that's over. Now to cure him... but how?
Paaameeelaaa chapter 37 . 4/7
Thank you so much!
It was amazing...
see ya.
Typokween chapter 37 . 4/7
She's prego! I just have a gut feeling. Sooooo happy for Edward. I love this fic so much, you're so awesome. Ok. Bye!
A green eyed girl chapter 37 . 4/7
you really had me worried there for more than a months. the good thing is that you didnt drag it. he is better now and that is all that matters.

thanks you so much for the update :)
Luvvykitty chapter 37 . 4/7
Lovely update thanks so much! Curious to see what Banner was up to?
tulips3 chapter 37 . 4/7
It's good he's healing.
That's interesting, the addition of Sue. This version is new, perhaps a threat? I like how Edward teased her, he's liking this possessive Bella I think. I wonder what was going through Edward's head that whole time, what his theories are? Glad to see this again.
tranquilturtle chapter 37 . 4/7
Oh I really hope that's true! I was so excited to see an updated in my inbox. Thank you so much!
2,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »