Reviews for In the Woods
Anita chapter 39 . 12/16/2014
Wow, great story, thank you.
MahfaeraakTahrodiis chapter 39 . 12/15/2014
Okay... I freakin' love this story! So great! Guh! I love that they are finally together, and I think it would be great for them to have babies. Maybe not the green eyed ones but even then... I do hope he is still a... you know... for now, so the roomies have a bit of proof but on the other hand it would be great to know that they can move on with their lives. Love Rose and Em. So hilarious. BTW I live in one of the locales listed in this story and I was freaking out! Lol I hope you can update soon, but no pressure!
Riam chapter 39 . 12/15/2014
An exceptional story. Well done!I read it in one go, my eyes are blury now... I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Seriously...im so tired of stupid bellas...ill let a stranger tell me what to do because hes hot and im a stupid woman who will do whatever he says...give me a break
Star White chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
Hey Oprah, Got to say that I haven't read Twi fic story that was romance and Supernatural. cause it just didn't seem right. B U T...OMG your's is to die for. I didn't realize it was until right before bella saw him transform. Your love scences are just amazing and so sensual. Totally Loving this story and thanks to TLS, I am a new fan of your writing. I'm here til the end. HUGS and since I'm new, what's your posting sschedule?
moonwinks chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
I get that Edward doesn't want to record his transformation. But what if he doesn't transform? Will he believe it if he can't see it? I just discovered this story and have been reading along...and then ouch...it's the last update...it took me by surprise! Please update...I love the intrigue!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
Really enjoying this Fic!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
Thanks for updating this very interesting story!
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
I just found this a few days ago and now I'm all caught up. I hope you'll update soon I'm dying to know if he actually turns. I love the twists you've put into this.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/24/2014
I've read this long time ago, and reread the whole thing again because I saw there's an update.. Loved it then, love the story even more now. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/24/2014
God. Poor Edward. My heart breaks.
Lilydukes chapter 39 . 11/20/2014
I adore this story! Thank you so much - please update asap!
tessa90 chapter 39 . 11/19/2014
WTF? I can't believe you stopped! I can't wait to read more xx
Nat3628 chapter 39 . 11/19/2014
Ahhhh! Can't wait to see what happens. Wonder if Efward gets out. Bella takes Rose's car there like she shouldn't and/or if Bella gets bit. Wonder if a pregnancy can make it to term if the mother was a wolf too. Just thoughts going on in my hea about this story.

Can't WAIT for the next update!
jerz13 chapter 39 . 11/19/2014
I love your writing. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
2,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »