Reviews for In the Woods
dreamzuvedward chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
I knew it! Banner doesn't believe him. Ugh, Edward won't be able to handle the guilt if he changes and hurts anyone.
acw1 chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
pnkats chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
Well of course he thinks hes nuts. I wonder if he really is a werewolf or if there is something else going on here.
Greentreetall chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
wow, I seriously just love this story. You have an amazing talent in storytelling and just generally dragging people into your story.

All I want to do is give Edward a hug and then slap him for being so stupid when it comes to Bella, but alas that is what makes your story so great, the intensity of their emotions and just wanting them to finally catch a break and get their happily ever after.

can't wait for you to update because I NEED to know what happens!

xx.
shehazi chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
Stupid shrink! Gah!

Thanks for sharing
sfspeedy chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
yikes! can't wait for the next update.
robhasmyheart chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
Seems to me Banners the quack. I hope Rose can find something on him. What is going to happen Bella goes to visit? Please update soon!
texasangel75 chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
omg no... cant wait for next update! u got me hooked lol ;)
Camilla10 chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
While I have a penchant for Fassbender, after I have seen the photos of Robert P surfing in Malibu I think he could be your werewolf boy!

So the doctor did believe him crazy! Or are you going to tell us that he is definitely crazy? (After all, Bella has not seen him transform - Ouch, that would kill me, if the story became AH, after all.
Anon chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
Not liking where this story is going I am dropping it!
bon123 chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
Oh, I really loooove this "clifi". Can't wait for the next update. Thank you.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
Uh oh. So uh Banner does not believe he is a werewolf?
JYA chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
How is it that more people are not reading this story? They should be!

JYA
JYA chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow...that was chapter 1! I can't wait to see what else is in store! I'm a bit baffled, but curiously so, so I will definitely be hanging in there for more!

JYA
savannavansmutsmut chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
I wonder if Banner really believe what edward is or just thinks he has a mental condition. I can't wait for the next update.
2,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »