Reviews for In the Woods
savannavansmutsmut chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
I wonder if Banner really believe what edward is or just thinks he has a mental condition. I can't wait for the next update.
Amazone3 chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
Awesome Update!
LIZZIED1951 chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
This is my favorite work in progress at this time. I am so enthralled with these characters and this story, I can't wait to see how it's going to play out.

Thank you for writing.
jenejes chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
oh, poor Edward. Poor Bella. so much heartbreak...
Luvtwismut chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Thank you for the update! Edward is still breaking my heart with he way he feels about himself. So happy he has Bella!
ritacakes chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
just started reading this today and i LOVE it! cant wait for more!
shehazi chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
I'm worried for him.

Thanks for sharing
kikki7 chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Damn did I love this chapter. Lol'd at the exchange between Bella and Emmett, and your cute little nod to "young Adult" fic. Yep. Thank heaven for the internet ; )

Oh, the roller coaster of emotions with this story...so bittersweet. Dying to see what the future holds for these two, and hoping Edward will see that Bella is his unconditionally.

Gawd I'm such a sap.

xoxo
llnna chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
OMG so happy they met each other, hope they will find soon a way to be together, so many things going on yet. Very sweet this chapter. Love this .
HollettLA chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
I am so pleased that he didn't go all secretive on her as guys in fic often do. I look forward to what's next for them.
mommy2kh chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
I'm so glad their visit went well and that she is going back again. Great update!
Ladyspinning chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
I agree with Bella. Dr Banner isnt going to help. He thinks Edward is crazy and repressing memories of abuse. Bella needs to get him out of there. Bella to the rescue!
Lainey6714 chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
how you dont have over 1000 reviews is FAR beyond me! your writing is impeccable and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tension and how you weave the story line. this is fantastic. this chapter blew me away. i wait impatiently all week for your writing. thank you so much for this story.
stephi910 chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
so glad they had a good meeting...poor edward, i feel so bad that he thinks he needs to change something so fundamental about himself to be worthy of someone.

really hope bella cancels that date...can't wait for the next chapter!
FluffyLiz chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
I'm really starting to think Banner is a charlaton and that the meds he's giving Edward are just some kind of anti-depressant or psychotropic drug. I wonder how long it is til the next full moon? I guess that will be the make or break time - if it doesn't work (and I suspect it won't), then Edward will surely give up, and not just on the treatment.
2,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »