Reviews for In the Woods
parkesy23 chapter 41 . 3/21
Omg. Just retread this awesome story. Thank sooooooo much for continuing. Love it :):):):):);):):)
xoHunnyxBunnyxo chapter 41 . 3/21
I Jay found your story I don't even remember where I think it was TLS. It doesn't matter because am hooked and I can't wait for more.
anon chapter 5 . 3/19
wtf is his problem why is he so salty
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 41 . 3/21
Holy crap! I did NOT see the end of this chapter coming at all. This story has me absolutely hooked. Now that we know the wolf will not hurt Bella, will they return to the cabin? Fantastic story!
NanStew chapter 41 . 3/17
OMG
lrhjan05 chapter 41 . 3/15
So this story took some getting used to. TLS sent me here. I'm used to vampire Edward not wolf Edward, so that was unusual. And at first I thought he was just human, but he was a jerk who could just dominate and tell her what to do with her body but actually deliver so that was exciting plus he was a good cook which made it even better. A sex master with cooking skills? Yes please!. Lol so when he turned into a wolf I got a little sad and disappointed. But I kept reading! which is in part to your good writing. Even though I didn't like where the story was heading I continued to read chapter after chapter. And that what makes a good writer. Readers don't have to like every detail or plot line authors decide to use for their story, but when a reader continues to read in spite of it, it is a good sign. So thank you.
FinnMac chapter 41 . 3/14
I bet Banner got an eyeful once or twice. Great update.
LIZZIED1951 chapter 41 . 3/13
THANK YOU! I'm so glad you updated, it's still one of my favorite stories EVER! I look forward to seeing what happens next.
kayla711 chapter 41 . 3/12
So glad you're back! Love this story and can't wait to see what happens next!
gotitbad chapter 41 . 3/11
OK I started this story late yesterday and stayed up all night reading it's that good! I can't wait for more!
chatterbox33 chapter 41 . 3/11
It's always a treat when you update.
JenniferMarie chapter 41 . 3/8
Thank you, loved it!
Shelilah chapter 41 . 3/9
Thank you for updating! So glad that Edward in wolf form is loving too - to family and loved ones. Want to see Banner get his just desserts!
So glad to see this again! Poor babies, so glad that Emmett doesn't follow the rules. What is Carlisle thinking? He definitely recognized her in the basement as family. I love how you transitioned, her detachment, it felt like she was still in shock.
lilmstran chapter 41 . 3/9