Reviews for In the Woods
still here and love this story! thank you!
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 41 . 3/9
Glad you started writing again :) great chapter
reve2weaver chapter 41 . 3/9
Ohhhhh things are coming together and even without any contact the chemistry between Bella and Edward is still sizzling. Great chapter.
Stacey chapter 41 . 3/7
They have to sneak into Banner's house and quickly!
Stacey chapter 40 . 3/7
Hmmm,this makes me wonder if Jasper killed Alice because she was unfaithful.
Edmazing chapter 41 . 3/7
Third, that degenerate Banner. His involvement with Jasper and Alice were awful and just as bad with Bella and Edward. What does he want with the blood? Study it, obviously. But maybe inject it also? (I wonder how he'd fair with that. Ha)

It feels like you've hit this story with the paddles and reinvigorated it right when I'd been creating my own resolutions. Again, sooooo glad you're back at it.
Edmazing chapter 41 . 3/7
Awww, love has tamed the beast. I'm over the moon that these two have the possibility for a future. Especially Edward (because, really, Bella's badass and would've found someone to love her eventually.)

But Edwards future looked bleak. Until now. Yay.
Edmazing chapter 41 . 3/7
First, OMG yay! I was just checking on you and your story the other day. So glad you've come back to it.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 41 . 3/9
Motherfucker is right! Of course we are still here and don't you stay away so long this time. I almost said this in shouty caps. Almost.
How was she planning to feed herself w no car 9 miles from town?
I was shocked to see you are still writing this story! Great! How can your fans motivate you to cotinue on to the end?
I'm still reading.
ziggystar chapter 41 . 3/7
Thankyou so much for not giving up on this amazing story!
Anon chapter 41 . 3/7
I started following you yesterday and now you update. I'm delighted.
Thanks for updating :) this is the ultimate brooding Edward..and it' slather nice.
TheGreenPanther chapter 41 . 3/9
Glad to see you back. Funny enough I was thinking about this story in the last week. Not even sure what prompted it. :0)
2,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »