Reviews for It's What's Inside That Counts
anony chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
*cries softly* noooooooo.
Anderson chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow that was depressing...I really should read the Author's Notes at the beginning of these things.

However, with that being said, I really did enjoy this story.

You took it down a track that isn't expected of someone like Rachel who comes from a more accepting and open home than Quinn.
And while it's a bit odd that she'd just walk out and not be supportive (even as a friend) later; from her POV, it is understandable, no matter how cruel it was of her to do so without talking to Quinn again.

Keep up the good job.
berniivdee chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh my god rachel is a huge bitch in this
deatheater chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
awwwwwww the ending is sad .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
the ending is sad
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Sounds like she wanted to be a guy and still have Rachel the lesbian, not gonna work.
debora diskey chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
this was great you have real talent girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Not really understanding Rachel's reasoning, especially in lieu of Quinn's explanation and what she was willing to do ( or not do) in public. Rachel's reaction seemed careless as a result. Good story, but it really does need more substance. It's too discombobulated.
Crystal Dragon Jesus chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Well that was massively OOC. Rachel just completely walked out on her life because... her girlfriend turned out to be a transvestite? She has two dad's, she's acquainted with alternative lifestyles. There's no reason that Quinn liking to dress in drag would scare her off. Though hey, I applaud you on just giving it an unhappy ending, no takebacks. That shows courage.