Reviews for For We Are Many
lambo105 chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Just read this, and could not agree with you more! Anyway, I know I've come to this Fanfic late, but just wanted to say you have done a wonderful job, and am looking forward to continuing the read!
lambo105 chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
OH MY GOSH! You've made Mordin even more of a favorite character than he was before!
bdrivermp chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Had to cut short my last review, but I wanted to add what I think of how you portray the Krogan. I know you are big on the Quarians, but, I think you could do to the Krogan what Calinstel did to the Quarians. Your interludes with Wrex were amazing. Just saying. And once again big kudos for your depiction of Garrus team.
bdrivermp chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
I just saw to recently updated your third installment, so I am now rereading everything to get fresh in the subject matter. just finished TDN, and the death of Garrus team is outstanding. I think it us the best rendition of what happened to them.
sherndon86 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I liked the voice you gave Shepard here. Looking forward to the rest.
Yankee718 chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
I freaking LOVE THIS STORY! And that ending brought a tear to my eyes oh man what a story
Revliledpembroke chapter 43 . 12/11/2015
Well, your space battle knowledge needs a bit of work. The Collector ship would not have sufficient shields to ram through the debris field every time. The Normandy had no need to sit still while firing their Thanix cannon, as they could fire and then move and fire again. Frigates are made for maneuver warfare. In those kinds of battles, sitting still is death. Thus battling in the debris field is a terrible idea and going into open space a much better idea. There is room to dodge in open space. Or even fire at the Collector ship from an angle which the Collector ship could not return fire.
Also, the only reason to kill off people who could easily survive in the game (especially since their loyalty missions were in fact completed) is because you're a heartless bastard. Obviously. Though Jack losing her new mentor is a little cliché, isn't it? Other than that, good work and I like most of the changes you made.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Good story so far, well rewritten and flows nice... But where's Grunt?
tankobite chapter 40 . 7/22/2015
Excellent end to the suicide mission! Pretty rough going there and I think that you made the right call in killing a few of the crew. I never had the heart to let anyone die in the game when it was so easy to keep everyone alive, but it really doesn't live up to the "suicide mission' name if pretty much everyone survives without a scratch.

Fantastic chapter
tankobite chapter 38 . 7/21/2015
So I finally got to this point. I've liked most of the changes you've gone with and they seem pretty reasonable.

I know what you mean, sometimes romance can be pretty tough. I think you did a pretty good job of being adult about it without being tasteless.

Looking forward to finishing the story and moving on to the third.
antique traveler chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
good story
tankobite chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Hey, I'm sure you don't remember me at all, but I reviewed this story years ago when I was teaching English overseas.

I'm not a grad student and honestly I've kind of fallen out of the ME fandom. But on a lark I decided to check my ff stuff and started reading "Darkest Night" again.

I really enjoyed it. It reminded me why I liked Mass Effect in the first place. And reading this chapter was like falling in love (metaphorically speaking) with the series again and Tali and Shepard.

I really love how you make such a huge deal about the physical contact for the Tali and it was a very emotional moment.

I'm really glad to see that you've kept up with this and I plan to finish this one and start on your next story. Heck, for the first time in about 8 months I've had an itch to get back to writing my own story about Torfan and I'll thank you for that!

Keep it up. It's a lovely story.
craig mills chapter 43 . 5/3/2015
Love we are many so illusive man killed then brought back to life by the sounds of it hmmm nice idea wasnt sure about it at first but its grown on me.

Havent heard abything about lia yet and the reaper tech? Is she ok?
Murus chapter 43 . 2/26/2015
Wow, it's been quite a ride :)

I have to say, I'm not sure I liked some of your alterations to canon. What comes to mind in particular is the geth merging process that Legion undergoes - I think it might be going too far, and it feels a bit deus ex machina.
But most of what you changed I didn't mind at all, or I even liked it :)

All in all, this (and TDN) is a great piece of work, and you would be right to be proud!
I don't know why FitS is only at 3 chapters still (haven't started reading it yet), but I hope you come back to it soon. I'm certainly looking forward to it!
Murus chapter 36 . 2/24/2015
You have the following embedded in the text here for some reason: "about:newtab". Search it and you'll find it.