Reviews for The Conception of Kenny's Velociraptor
The ending is perfect. And I like the concept of promiscuous Kenny propositioning Wendy, though "no one propositions Wendy."
Jigsaw1234 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
great story
Rihito Shinryu chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
He forgot PROTECTION! XD ... Shit.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
uh oh, forgotten condom, NOT GOOD. Good luck, Kenny.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is probably the hottest thing I've ever read. I love Kenny's obsession with Wendy. It makes "Put Our Pistols Down" that much sweeter and endearing when he tries to get her to let him be with her. I kept thinking "why didn't he get a condom?" and then I was like "oh yeah," when he starts thinking he's forgetting something.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I rarely ever read het stories, but as this plays in the same universe as that absolutely great Style story of yours, I had to read it. And I'm far from disappointed! Really nice oneshot, great sex scene! Many slash writers can't write a het sex scene nicely, lol.
stumacher chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
The sex was really well done, always feeling very realistic and in Kenny's nature...I actually really like the two of them as a pairing, Wendy being the high class and innocen kind of girl to Kenny's low class and dirty one.

Also, brilliant last line. I got stuck on it for a second. When I realized I laughed out loud.
NightmareMyLove chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
A CONDOM YOU IDIOT, A CONDOM! YOU FORGOT THE FREKIN' COMDOM!

-lol, scarlett, you're stalking one of my fav stories. lucy loves you. or she should, lol
Azora-Wolf-Chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
A condom! He FORGOT the CONDOM! :P...I got it right, right? Lol - I LOVE Kenny! Good Story!
MariePierre chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I like that you made this into a separate one-shot.

It was so sweet, but also really, REALLY, sexy.

Great work as always!
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
WOW, this was fucking AMAZING. I am so in love with this pairing right now it isn't even funny.

I loved all the comments about Wendy being a queen or royalty or just fucking awesome in general because they're all true. I also liked how she said "I know" after Kenny called her beautiful.

And I just love how nice Kenny is. And that he's classy in his own way. And knows how to make his partners feel as good and be as comfortable as possible. I just really like Kenny.

And I REAAALLY like how it ended. The last line was perfection. I loved how it was that moment just before freaking out, and you can anticipate how they're going to react when they realize, but for now, it's just bliss.

Absolutely wonderful. This left a good feeling in my gut.
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I found this to be a well-written, steamy oneshot that was easy to visualize thanks to the author's great imagery. Wendy seemingly being single was a welcome change of pace from the usual Kenny/Wendy fics where her character has to be cheating on Stan. I suppose my only criticisms are an inconsistency in Kenny's character (he likes watching lovers undress themselves but did most of the undressing of Wendy himself) and the narration growing a bit repetitious after a while (Kenny really, -really- liking Wendy and thinking she's awesome from head to toe was established and then repeated in various forms a few too many times in my personal opinion). Overall a great story from a great author. Everyone read this!
Tenners chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Haha nice! X)
Eerily chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I found reading this one of the funniest things in the world to me because I am so extremely grossed out by straight people sex. I wish I would have been recording my face because I'm pretty damn sure the stupidest looks came over me. However I felt like I had to read it for some reason. Lol I kept laughing to myself when him forgetting something would be mentioned, considering we all know that Kenny forgot the number one rule of casual sex. X I'm hoping to get over my extreme fear of pregnant ladies and babies by time your style fanfiction comes to a close or else I'm gonna freak myself the fuck out when Wendy gives birth. Now that I am done ranting, it was a nice little filler and it was written very well : can't wait for the next chapter of your style fanfiction... I eagerly await actually XD