Reviews for Flames of Dedication
ladybrin chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Now this was just beautiful- I am so glad that they have talked things out- i love the developement of them taking care of her little neice- should be interesting- will enjoy reading this- thanks for writing- love this fic-
rx9872 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Fantastic chapter! Love how they are learning to be in a long term relationship. Can't wait to see how Niles and CC discover how they can become a family with the addition of Annabelle to their lives. Update soon please.
samanddianefan10 chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
love how this is turning out. update soon!
samanddianefan10 chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
aw this was sweet, love the Fran/Niles talk. good job!
samanddianefan10 chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
aw how heartbreaking! You really have a way of capturing the audience's attention and your follow through is amazing! Love it
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
omg what a compelling story! I'm sorry i got behind in this, but I LOVE it! The moment where Niles removed the comforter to show CC his scars was so well written, my favorite part of this whole story. Please keep up the good work, and more soon please!
izaaaa chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
great story, update soon:p
LaurenLaneLover chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
So glad you updated! I love this story. They are just so darn cute together!
Longaway chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Oh, that was great chapter. Please update soon :)
ElectraE chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I'm so glad you're back! I love this story please update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Wonderful... That was A really good chapter a round of applause and thank god Fran was there to slap some sense into Niles. It nearly killed me when I found out he was to late but the fact that he came back at all gave me hope. Please don't take such a long break this time. Can't wait untill the next chapter
-Lucky Starz
rx9872 chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I started back at the beginning of the site, with all the old stories written way back in 2009, and just happened to pull up the new stuff today and was thrilled to see an update to this story. Way to go, Fran! Slap some sense into that hard male head of his. He needs to be with C.C. to support her emotionally, not financially. So like a man to need to "fix" everything when all the woman needs is for him to be there and hold her. Glad he figured it out. Hope CC gives him the chance to explain before she rips out his liver in the morning. lol Please update soon!
LaurenLaneLover chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
So glad you updated this story! I've missed it! Can't wait to see her reaction to seeing him when she wakes up! Update soon!
Searider Falcon chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
So glad that Niles was able to be brought back to his senses so quickly, that Fran called him out on his nonsensical way of dealing with the situation, especially when C.C.'s going to need him more than ever now. I also loved the observation about how they don't really communicate enough and how that's at the root of their various problems as a couple. Quite true!
cajunghost chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
True they need to communicate. Keep it up.