Reviews for Continuation
Em chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this. I know it seems hard but I agree that this is the only way it could have ended with all of those fanatics chasing him, and everything that changed when he left.
Marcos chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Se podria hacer una remake,
el infierno esta lleno de buenas intensiones, de mentiras piadosas, de hacerse dios para proteger a paciente, a chicos o a cualquiera sobre el que tenga poder. Por ejemplo una persona normal que acude a un psicologo y el psicologo sin el consentimiento se comunica con los conocidos, familiares, para averiguar como lo puede "ayudar" y les aconseja a conocidos, familiares como tratar al paciente para "ayudarlo". O podria ser otra remake, un medico que le oculta informacion al paciente pero se la brinda a los familiares, todo por supuesto para ayudar. Bueno, el caso clasico de los niƱos, no hay mas comentarios, todo el para ayudar, todo es por que tiene mas poder, se cree dios, puede saltar preguntar a la persona y hacer lo que quiera, el infierno esta lleno de buenas intenciones, se puede crear un mundo de truman, mas realista, pero con el mismo efecto en la vida de la persona.
smalltowngypsy07 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Kinda sad Truman killed himself... BUT.. I don't really think there's another way!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow! Amazing writing..tragic ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
For some reason, I can't stand these stories where Truman is either more unhappy than he is/was or killed. But, it's "realistic" for the aftermath, so... (shrugs)
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hmm. It started out nice. The ending was sad, but realistic, I think. It's definitely true that once Truman left, he would have had a hard time in the real world, especially since he's a celebrity. Half of his fans would try to congratulate him; the other half would curse him for ending such a good show. And I think it's questionable whether he could have a real relationship with Sylvia.
it's a secret chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
OMG this is awsome love it seen that show and i feel so sorry for him gee i'd hate it if that was me well done hope you get an A
Jess chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
loved it great story for after the what happened after he left the show