Reviews for 01101100011011110111011001100101
kate tear chapter 18 . 11/23
Wow this story is amazing.I have been reading for a while now and im excited for the next part. I love senpai probably as much as morinaga does. Please post soon. LOVE IT!
Tasnell1161 chapter 18 . 11/16
There is no damn way your leaving this like this!? How could you just leave it this way is horrible for you to separate those two!? How could you just leave it! I don't understand why You would just stop here! It sucksssss!?,?..
kate tear chapter 18 . 10/20
Wow this story has been amazing. I cant weight for the next part. I hope that morinaga and senpai are ok though this is all because senpai whanted to hide that he had sex with mori! Bt i still love souchi 3
Few* not free
My device is evil
NoizUsagi chapter 18 . 10/4
Not free-my device is evil
NoizUsagi chapter 18 . 10/4
I remember reading this so long ago- there were only a free chapters out and I loved it so much- I couldn't wait to see where it went next- sadly I had lost my iPod and the bookmark of this great work with it-but to find it again- with the help of some kind followers on tumblr- is simply amazing -it's still just as great as I remember it-maybe even better- I can't wait to see the next chapter
I won't let myself forget this time hahaha
Kimberly chapter 18 . 8/13
I love this story so much I keep reading it thank you for making this!
Kimberly chapter 8 . 8/12
Wow senpai having sex with in command mori that's sad but great beacuse he likes is 3
Amaya Kawano chapter 18 . 7/21
OH MY GOD, it has been such a looooong time since I came to , and then I saw the update and started freaking out. Thank you very very much! I'm looking forward for the next chapter :)
Be-ya chapter 18 . 6/12
First time I read AU in KSB fandom! This is so well written. I'm excited to read the next chapter. :D Good luck!
mari.chan.906 chapter 18 . 5/21
next chapter please. This interesting.
Amyridee43sessh chapter 18 . 5/16
Ahhh after such a long time poor Mori and Souichi. Thanks for updating. Awesome job, hope you also update your other fics. A huge fan of yours.
Laura Paty chapter 17 . 5/14
story so interesting that I would like to see more
inany chapter 1 . 5/12
chickadeeyasee chapter 18 . 5/11
Woooo, you're back! Glad everything in your life has settled and calmed down. When I got that email that you updated, well, initially I was confused about what story was being updated :P, but then I realized it was this one! Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one!