Reviews for 01101100011011110111011001100101
Amaya Kawano chapter 18 . 7/21
OH MY GOD, it has been such a looooong time since I came to , and then I saw the update and started freaking out. Thank you very very much! I'm looking forward for the next chapter :)
Be-ya chapter 18 . 6/12
First time I read AU in KSB fandom! This is so well written. I'm excited to read the next chapter. :D Good luck!
mari.chan.906 chapter 18 . 5/21
next chapter please. This interesting.
Amyridee43sessh chapter 18 . 5/16
Ahhh after such a long time poor Mori and Souichi. Thanks for updating. Awesome job, hope you also update your other fics. A huge fan of yours.
Laura Paty chapter 17 . 5/14
story so interesting that I would like to see more
inany chapter 1 . 5/12
UNA MIERDA!MUY FANTA
chickadeeyasee chapter 18 . 5/11
Woooo, you're back! Glad everything in your life has settled and calmed down. When I got that email that you updated, well, initially I was confused about what story was being updated :P, but then I realized it was this one! Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Oh okay, so Morinaga isn't an Absolute Boyfriend. He's a chobit of some sorts. I see. It all makes sense now. Souichi has his own chobit/cyborg now!
Morinaga... WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND?! THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW! (Sorry, fangirlism is a terror all it's own.)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
come on just say you love him senpai... it might snap him out of it!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
well that was some good information to know about his memories... but don't make him leave senpai! NO!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
you can so tell he is in love!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
just confess already senpai! you know you do... you want the old him bad!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
this chapter waas awesome!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
i got bad feelings about kunihiro