Reviews for Till Divorce Do Us Part
herongraystairs1234 chapter 24 . 1/25
OMG ..this is story was sooo good..Ahhhh..I love it...Amazing Ending Gurll...Dayyummm...
clauds chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
I really like this chapter please keep writing more relationship stuff for clary and jace
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
When Jace said "quite simply you are the one that I want" did anyone else start think of the song the one that I want?
Avanymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I already read this awhile ago, but I wanted to let you know that although I add a lot of stories to my favorites list, this one is truly a favorite. The others are just stories that I really really like. But this one, I fucking love it so fucking much. You write so beautifully and I love some of the time skips towards the end. Amazing job and beautiful work
Guest chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
i just love the ending with Magnus! a great end to a great story xx
Caitielynn09 chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
First time reader. I loved it
shannie83 chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
Aww, I loved it! I think a surprise wedding was a great idea!
Bubblegum234 chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
Omg this is beautiful! I love your work soooo much! Not even kidding.
OhSnapItzCat chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
Although the story hand an original ending, I truly love this outtake. It was definitely cute and well written, lmao OMG the scolding. I've never thought of a surprise wedding, this was just perfect for them. Thankyou for this lovely chapter that came out of the blue.
oesteffel chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
Thank you for this surprise chapter and my favorite part is Magnus. It was funny! I can't believe that Izzy punched Clary...what about Jace, he did it too!
Jling chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
I wouldn't do the girlfriend thing with Jace. Besides you were saying he's a player. Maybe have him catch on to what her other job is.
Avanymous chapter 23 . 10/12/2015
This is one of the best stories that I've ever read. I read it before I had a fanfic account, so I couldn't favor it. But I spent hours apon hours searching for this story until I found it, just so I could favor it. Its really good.
jenniferchase2402 chapter 23 . 7/28/2015
this story is awesome ! i love it !
aly chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
awww... that was so adorable!
aly chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
seriously, i am ready to cry right now... he does know that she pushed him away right? omgomgomgomgomg