Reviews for Till Divorce Do Us Part
IChangedForYou chapter 21 . 4/14
Are you still writing?
I know this story already has 21 chapters and stuff, and this review won't mean much, but I've just got to say, AWESOME JOB! You scared me a little bit before with Jace acting all sweet, but now he's acting like the perve we all love :) Looking forward to reading the rest of this story! You've been doing a great job with it so far :)
RachelTheShadowhunter chapter 21 . 3/8
I loved this story! Bravo! Well done!
LivedAThousandLives chapter 21 . 1/19
Hey, I loved the story and can't wait for the next scene.
Keep going!
tobestardust chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Can I just say that this was one of the most well-written TMI fanfictions I've read? Because it's true.

You managed to capture a wonderful story, and your words all flowed beautifully. Everybody was relatively in character, and the storyline was wonderful.

xx
Mypettaylor chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
I think it would be great if you did a little snippet of Clace, Sizzy, and malec on an "Adult" camping trip:) it's Sizzys 1year anniversary and Jace is considering proposing to Clary.
CristinaCSandu chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
great story :)
InMySoul chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
Magnus you little shit
Nerdcolonist chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
I loved this story. It was amazing and your writing is amazing.
xBabySnapsx chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
This story rocks!
TheSnitchOfLiars chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I get the feeling you are a feminist yourself from how well you write it. That was a compliment by the way. Oh and I just love MI. I totally recommend watching the movie. It was one of those rare movies that was actually accurate to the book. I loved it.
kldnjrt chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Please add more! I love this story and I think that you have done a great job with it.
noaverageangel chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
I read this whole story on the way to Nashville and god it was awesome! I loved the plot idea as well as the way you characterized them! Bravo!
shannie83 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I really liked the extra chapter; I say more! :)
whoissamwho chapter 20 . 8/23/2013