Reviews for Till Divorce Do Us Part
jenniferchase2402 chapter 23 . 7/28
this story is awesome ! i love it !
aly chapter 23 . 7/9
awww... that was so adorable!
aly chapter 18 . 7/9
seriously, i am ready to cry right now... he does know that she pushed him away right? omgomgomgomgomg
aly chapter 2 . 7/9
HE CHEATED?
OTTBookLover chapter 22 . 5/19
Please e update and get them back together
deardenbronwyn chapter 7 . 5/14
Swimming shorts.. Definitely.
oh my what a truly amazing story
Islandgirl4evR chapter 11 . 2/23
I'm loving your story! :)
fictionallfangirl chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SO CUTE! #THEFEELS!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
This was very well written but I wish u didn't make the very ending of them being old. I've always hated thinking about characters growing old and them Remeber when the were younger. That just really depresses me. Like them telling their grandchildren of how the meet and all. I think u should have done it when clary was pregent or after they had their first baby just not super far in the furtur. I mean that just makes the reader realize all things come to an end and they can't be young forever. But aside from that it was SUPER good. You had me scared that they would not be together and clary taking that job. I was like come on clary the love of your life is right fucking here and your just going leave?!
But the turned out ok;)
itsHerondale chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
I think I kind of hate you cause I'm crying my eyes out here and I hate crying :'(
blueice2449 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Alec seems unforgiving. I mean, we all have like a million shirts! And Jace is jealous, so he made Clary cover up so nobody would ogle her.
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
YES YOU GOT THEM BACK TOGETHER I KNEW IT. On a slightly calmer note, I have to say that as a red-head I do not approve of Clary's happiness that none of her children inherited her hair. But oh well. I'll move on :) I think this whole story has been really beautiful and engaging and I've loved the way you've written every single character in here. Thank you for writing something that's been so nice to read.
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
HOLY CRAP.

Now that I'm over the original shock of what you just did, I think it's totally reasonable and as you pointed out, realistic. For everyone to end up with a 'happily ever after' would frankly be bizarre and probably ruin it a bit. It is a shame though... I do love them together. On a more language-based note, I loved the tone you adapted to write this angst and also the use of Burt as an outsider watching the couple break down. Though sad, it's definitely one of my favourite chapters yet.

three-golden-mockingjays chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
ALEC YOU SOFTIE. Ah thank you. I've loved this entire story but I really was holding out for some non-surly Alec. Though for the sake of his pride, I hope he gets that stuff off before Clary and Jace come over.